How to Get Your First 1000 Subscribers PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
The only way you or any business owner can truly be successful in attracting their target audience is by understanding who they are. Many small business owners, especially people who start their business alone from home, often skip a few steps in the process, causing issues with finding an audience for your product.
Instead, focus on who you want to serve before you do anything in your business—knowing who you want to serve and why it will help you fill your email list with people who are ready to buy from you.
Our 30 Days of getting your first 1,000 subscribers will show your readers how they can grow their email list.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to get to know their target audience, their competition, and themselves while building their email list.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
How to Get Your First 1000 Subscribers
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- 10 Ways to Get to Know Your Audience Better
- Reasons to Study Your Competition Carefully
- Create Customer Personas or Avatars Based on The Buying Journey
- Get Business Education: Know and Understand Your Offers
- Develop and Create a Mission Statement for Your Business
- Learn to Focus on The Benefits of Your Offers
- Choose Your Email Marketing Technology Carefully
- Email Marketing: What You Need to Make it All Work
- Common Mistakes When Choosing Autoresponders
- Design and Create Compelling Lead Magnets
- Lead Magnet Ideas You Can Use
- Lead Magnet Mistakes to Avoid
- Create and Set Up Email Autoresponder Messages
- Get More Subscribers: Use This Autoresponder Sequence to Keep Your List Engaged
- 5 List-Building Success Tips
- Create Landing Pages for Your Freebies
- 6 Things to Include on Your Freebie Opt-in Page
- 10 Landing Page Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Drive Traffic to Your Landing Pages
- How Many Landing Pages Does Your Website Need?
- 19 Traffic Generation Dos and Don’ts
- Reasons You Need a Content Marketing Plan
- Tips to Develop Your Overall Content Marketing Plan
- 10 Content Marketing Tips for Email Marketing Success
- 11 Ways SEO Improves Email Marketing
- 12 Tips for Getting the SEO Right for Your Ideal Audience
- How to Optimize Your Email Subject Lines
- Nothing is Done Until You Track Your Metrics
- 18 Email Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Bonus: Monetizing Your Email Messages
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating cash quickly.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: How to Build a Brand New Email List: 10 Steps to Success (7,970 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Getting to Know Their Audience
- Knowing and Understanding Their Offers
- Choosing Email Marketing Technology
- Designing and Creating Compelling Lead Magnets
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers build their email list. Here's a sneak peek:
- Customer Avatar or Persona Template
- Lead Magnet Checklist
- Mission Statement Template
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook and workbook and a 3 bonus worksheets.