[thrive_headline_focus title=”Turn Your Expertise into a Profitable Business” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
If you are ready to turn what you know into a profitable business, you’re on the right path. It will help you brainstorm ways to turn your knowledge and expertise into a full-time profitable business that not only offers good income but if you work smart, time freedom too.
If you want to be able to work from home while raising your kids, homeschooling your kids, or you just don’t want to work in the corporate world any longer, using your expertise – the knowledge you have already – is the fastest way to get started. One thing that you are soon going to realize is that you don’t have to know everything, so don’t let the word “expert” frighten you.
Our 30 Days of Turning Your Expertise into a Profitable Business will show your readers how they can create a business around what they already know.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to turn their expertise into a profitable business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Turn Your Expertise into a Profitable Business
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome and Do You Know What Your Areas of Expertise Are
- Being an Expert is a Relative Term
- Which of Your Areas of Expertise Are Most Marketable?
- Start Sharing What You Know on a Blog
- What Problem Can You Help Someone Solve? Make a List
- Create a List of Quick Tips & Resources to Build a List
- Identify Your Ideal Target Audience
- Figure Out Where Your Audience Hangs Out Online
- Engage with Your Target Audience and Learn More About How You Can Help
- Create That First Paid Product Quickly to Test the Waters
- Think About How You Want to Spend Your Working Time
- 3 Different Business Models That Turn Your Expertise into Income
- Let’s Talk Leverage – How to Share Your Expertise in a Way That Scales
- How Information Products Help You Package Your Knowledge
- The First Product is Just the Beginning – Building Out Your Funnel
- Work Directly with Your Target Audience Through Coaching Programs
- Group Coaching Vs. One-On-One Coaching – Let’s Talk Pros & Cons
- Consider Writing and Publishing a Book
- How to Market Yourself as an Expert in Your Field
- The Benefits & Challenges of Setting Up a Membership Site
- Leverage Your Expertise Through Interviews and Articles
- Expand Your Reach Through Podcast Appearances & Guest Contributions
- Grow Your Expertise as Your Customers & Clients Grow
- Leverage Your Customers Through Testimonials and Social Proof
- Is It Time to Start Speaking?
- How to Use Video to Connect with Potential Customers & Clients
- Time to Fine Tune Your Systems and Spend Less Time Building Your Brand
- Joint Venture Projects Help You Tap into Other Expert’s Audiences
- What Are Your Long-Term Goals for Your Business?
- Let’s Recap and Review a Month’s Worth of Posts
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about turning your expertise into a profitable business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about building a profitable business. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Write a Book to Establish Yourself as an Expert (7,236 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Why You Should Write a Book
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing Your Book
- How to Write a Book
- Writing Your Book
- Getting Ready for Publication
- Promoting Your Book
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers establish themselves as an expert. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.