End of Life Planning
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
End-of-life planning is not just for elders. It should be done by everyone regardless of age.
Making end-of-life plans allows you to make decisions now to ensure your wishes and needs are met when the time comes.
No one knows when they may suffer from a severe illness or injury, so it’s best to plan ahead.
Many end-of-life decisions involve medical care, such as whether you would like to be on life support or receive an organ donation. Everyone needs to think through these decisions and make sure they are documented in writing so that their wishes are respected by others. You should review this at least once a year or when significant life changes occur.
Our 30 Days of End of Life Planning will teach your readers where to start and the importance of end of life planning.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
End of Life Planning PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Why End-of-Life Planning is For Everyone
- The Importance of Having a Will
- How to Create a Living Will
- Seven Essential Items Your Emergency Information List Should Include
- How to Organize Your Financial Documents for End-Of-Life Planning
- How to Manage Your Medical Records
- How to Choose Your Health Care Proxy
- How to Understand Life Insurance Policies
- How to Plan for a Memorial Service or Celebration of Life
- Why You Should Consider Organ and Body Donation
- How to Document Your Digital Legacy
- How to Plan for Pet Care After Your Departure
- How to Discuss Your End-of-Life Plans with Loved Ones
- How to Choose a Power of Attorney and Why
- What to Expect from Long-Term Care and How to Choose
- What is a Trust and Why Should You Have One
- Estate Planning 101
- How to Plan for Your Dependents' Future
- What is the Role of an Executor and How to Pick the Right One
- How to Handle Debts and Taxes for After Life
- The Importance of Updating Your End-of-life Plan Regularly
- How to Create a Legacy Project
- How to Write a Last Will and Testament
- How to Create an Advance Directive and Why Is it Important
- How to Make a List of Wishes for Your Funeral Service
- Eight Tips for Making Difficult End-of-Life Decisions
- How to Divide Your Assets Between Family Members
- How to Plan for the End without Losing the Joy of Living
- Six Questions to Ask Yourself about Your End-of-Life Plans
- How to Write a Goodbye Letter and Why
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about end of life planning.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about hacking happy hormones. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: The Importance of End-of-Life Planning at Any Age (6,005 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Benefits of End-Of-Life Planning
- When is the Right Time?
- Build Your Team of Experts
- Legal and Financial Considerations
- Health Care and Medical Decisions
- Funeral and Memorial Arrangements
- & More…
Workbook: End-Of-Life Planning
This workbook can also be used to discuss difficult topics with family in a comfortable setting. It is designed to be filled out over time, so don’t feel you must do it all at once.
Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive all these bonuses:
- 2 End of Life Checklists
- Last Letter Templates
- Sample I love You Will
- End of Life Planning Graphics
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and a bonus checklist.