Email Marketing Audits
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Email funnels are a set or series of marketing materials that inspire your audience to do something—most of the time in the form of a purchase or to benefit your company in some way. Your emails provide value that persuades your audience to purchase your products, follow your social media pages or become a loyal audience and customer.
At the start of every email, the funnel includes an opt-in that gets your audience's attention and trust in exchange for their email address. Then once you grab their information, you can start going down the email marketing funnel through well-timed and targeted emails. These emails should be full of information to establish your authority and trust further.
Our 30 Days of email marketing audits will teach your readers how they can audit their email funnels to be more successful.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to create better email funnels for their business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Email Marketing Audits
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- How Powerful Are Email Funnels?
- Four Easy Steps to Creating a High-Converting Email Funnel
- Email Funnel Red Flags to Take Notice Of
- The Four Benefits to Conducting Email Marketing Audits
- Six Secrets to Creating the Perfect Email Funnels
- Important Email Marketing Key Performance Indicators to Track
- The Three Keys to Optimizing Your Email Content
- What To Look for During an Email Funnel Audit
- How to Write a Lead Nurturing Email Campaign
- Common Email Marketing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- How to Conduct an Email Funnel Audit in Five Easy Steps
- Five Common Email Automation Flows to Implement
- The Importance of Email List Segmentation
- Four Tips to Creating an Effective Email Sequence
- Best Practices for Email List Segmentation
- What is Email Deliverability and How to Improve It
- Five Lead Magnet Tips to Grow Your Email List
- A/B Testing Your Email Funnels is a Must
- How To Improve Your Email Marketing ROI
- Six Easy Ways to Improving Your Email Open-Rate
- Four Email Follow-Up Strategies to Implement
- Four Tips to Writing Better Email Subject Lines
- Six Proven Ways to Increase Your Email Click-Through Rates
- Five Lead Nurturing Strategies to Know About
- Four Tips to Enhancing your Email Call-To-Actions
- Five Actionable Tips to Boost Your Email Opt-In Rate
- Seven Tips to Optimizing Your Email Onboarding Sequence
- Five Email Marketing Tips to Boost Sales
- Four Easy Ways to Improve Your Bounce Rate
- Four Ways to Reduce Your Email Unsubscribe Rate
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about auditing your email marketing.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Beginners Guide to Email Marketing Audits (5,653 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Benefits of Email Marketing Audits
- Areas to Focus on to Run a Successful Email Audit
- Seven Steps to Conducting an Effective Email Marketing Audit
- Ten Email Audit Tips to Run a More Profitable Campaign
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers plan their email marketing audits. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Email Funnel Audit Ultimate Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and a bonus checklist.