Creating the Right Daily Self-Care Routine for You PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
A far too common misconception about self-care is that it is greedy, self-indulgent, or selfish. However, it’s far more desirous of assuming that others are only here for you and that they or you don't deserve personal care in all areas of life. You can't expect happiness to come from other people, and it has to come from you.
Only you can, and implementing proper self-care is vital to achieving it. Self-care is simply living your life as healthy as possible to provide sustainable happiness and long life. So don't be victim to this common myth and avoid the self-care you need to achieve a happier and healthier life.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers take better care of themselves.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to create a routine to take better care of themselves.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Creating the Right Daily Self-Care Routine for You PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- The Seven Types of Self-Care to Know About
- Important Benefits to Self-Care in All Areas of Your Life
- The Difference Between Self-Care and Selfishness
- How to Include Self-Care into Your Workday and Why
- Eight Self-Care Discussion Questions to Improve Your Life
- Five Ways to Find Motivation for Self-Care
- How to Add Self-Care to Your Daily Routine
- Four Steps to Building a Personal Self-Care Plan
- How Self-Care is Key to Your Overall Success
- Four Ways to Make Self-Care a Priority
- Self-Care Goals to Set for a Happier You
- Why Decluttering is an Important Self-Care Technique
- Six Self-Care Tips for a Better Work-Life Balance
- Four Easy Habits to Adopt for Better Self-Care
- Simple Self-Care Tips to Boost Your Mental Health
- How to Build Self-Care Habits That Stay
- Six Self-Care Strategies for The Busy Business Owner
- The Dos and Don’ts to Proper Self-Care
- Easy and Simple Physical Self-Care Ideas to Follow
- Why Social Self-Care is Essential and How to Implement It
- Five Ways to Practice Emotional Self-Care Right Now
- Four Reasons Why You Should Never Feel Guilty About Self-Care
- How to Set Proper Self-Care Boundaries and Not Feel Guilty About It
- Common Barriers to Self-Care and How to Avoid Them
- Seven Small Self-Care Rituals to Follow Daily
- Six Short-Term Goals for Improved Self-Care
- How to Use the “SMART” Approach to Building a Proper Self-Care Plan
- Five Self-Care Tools to Utilize
- How to Practice Self-Care on A Strict Budget
- Five Ways to Elevate Your Self-Care Routine
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all creating the right self-care routine for yourself.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch health and wellness content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Ten Self-Care Habits to Learn for a Happier and More Fulfilling Life (6,092 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Top Five Benefits to Implementing Daily Self-Care
- Ten Self-Care Habits to Learn for a Happier Life
- & More…
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Self-Care Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.