[thrive_headline_focus title=”Giving and Receiving Criticism Like a Pro” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
There’s not much about the word criticism that feels warm and fuzzy. For the most part, criticism is seen as negative. Giving and receiving criticism tends to feel overwhelming and can leave relationships fractured if feelings get hurt. That’s because people equate criticism with being mean. The truth is, criticism doesn’t have to be a negative experience. As a matter of fact, healthy criticism can be beneficial and help us grow. It’s too bad that criticism gets a bad rap.
This 30 days is designed to help you give and receive criticism like a pro.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to get better at giving and taking criticism.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Giving and Receiving Criticism Like a Pro PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs of Emails and 3 10-Packs of Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-pack of articles and 3 10-pack of email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Deconstructing Criticism Like A Pro
- Why you Gotta be so Mean? Understanding Why Criticism Gets a Bad rap
- Top Three Reasons People Hate Being Criticized
- Unexpected Ways Criticism Can Make You Stronger
- Successful People Call Criticism Feedback
- Can Criticism Ever be Healthy?
- Critique Behavior, Not Character- Criticism Shouldn’t Be Personal
- Is it Me? When to Pay Close Attention to Negative Feedback
- Four Elements of High-Quality Criticism
- There’s a Time and a Place for Constructive Criticism
- You’re Not Alone- Everyone Gets Bad Reviews!
10-Pack #2: Giving Criticism Like A Pro
- Giving Criticism is an Art
- Check Your Motives Before Offering Criticism
- The Sandwich method- Delivering Criticism Mixed with Compliments
- When to Choose Motivation Instead of Criticism
- The 24-Hour Method for Giving Criticism Like A Pro
- Consent matters- Don’t Blindside People with Criticism
- Do you Have the Proper Authority to Dish Out Criticism?
- Pro-Tips for Sharing Tough Feedback
- Applying the Golden Rule to the Art of Giving Criticism
- Offer More Than Feedback by Including Solutions
10-Pack #3. Taking Criticism Like A Pro
- People Respect Humility
- Consider the Source- You Don’t Have to Accept Every Criticism
- Stop Being Defensive When You Hear Criticism
- Criticism is an Opportunity for Growth
- 3 Tips that Reduce Tension When You’re Being Critiqued
- The 24-Hour Method for Taking Criticism Like A Pro
- Top Tips for Taking Criticism When It’s Hard to Hear
- Get Grateful for Tough Feedback and You’ll Thrive!
- What to do When you Don’t Agree with a Critique
- Asking for Critiques Builds Character
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about giving and receiving criticism in the most useful way.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Giving and Receiving Criticism Like a Pro (7,930 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Criticism Gets a Bad Rap
- Why Do People Resist Being Criticized?
- Criticism is Nothing More Than Feedback
- There are Benefits to Criticism
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts and an eBook/workbook.