Creating Calm PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Finding calmness in a chaotic world can seem like impossibility. Or, at the very least, incredibly out of reach. We often accept stressed-out as our default emotion, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Being bombarded by information, expectations and obligations on a daily basis can truly begin to take a negative toll on every aspect of your life. It can affect your mental health, your relationships, your self-confidence, your overall sense of well-being and more.
Our 30 Days of Creating Calm PLR bundle is designed to teach how to make changes in your daily life to bring you more clarity and peace.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to bring more peace into their lives.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Journal.
Here's What's Inside the
Creating Calm PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why It’s More Important Than Ever To Find Calm
- Clutter Causes Overwhelm & Stress
- There’s Physical Cutter & Mental Clutter
- Creating Inner Calm Through Meditation
- Start By Creating One Small Calm Space You Can Escape To
- A Calm & Relaxing Bedroom Promotes Better Sleep
- Simple Ways To Stay Calm When Chaos Erupts
- Is A Cluttered Desk Stressing You Out?
- Take A Critical Look At The Media You’re Consuming
- Is Your Smartphone Stressing You Out?
- Quiet Down Your Mind With A Brain Dump
- The Benefits Of Minimalism
- Minimize Your Wardrobe
- A Good Morning Routine Can Set The Tone For A Calm Day
- Stay Calm AT Work By Focusing On One Project At A Time
- he Dangers Of Multitasking
- Embrace Habits & Routines To Feel Calmer
- Calming Scents & Accessories You Need To Know About
- Declutter Your Home To Foster Calmness
- Color & Music Can Help You Create A Calm & Soothing Space
- Keep A Notebook On Your Night Table & Other Tips For A Calmer Mind
- Use Exercise To Calm Your Mind
- Plan Your Workday The Night Before For A Calmer Day
- Cutting Out Distractions Promotes Calmness & Focus
- Embrace The Silence
- When Is The Last Time You’ve Played?
- Use A Gratitude Journal To Practice Mindfulness
- Minimize New Acquisitions Going Forward
- Keep An Eye Out For Clutter And Things That Stress You Out
- Time To Wrap It Up & Review Our Month Of Creating Calm
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating more calm in your life.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Creating Calm. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Cool, Calm & Confident (6,065 words)
will teach your readers about:
- The Danger of Information Overload
- Finding Clarity by Quieting Your Mind
- A Clear Path Boosts Confidence
- Tips and Ideas to Foster Clarity and Calm
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and journal combo.
Get this content all about Creating Calm in Your Life PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.