How to Create Cash Quickly During a Financial Crunch PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Even when the world economy is going well, it’s still possible to experience personal financial crunches. Your personal finances often have nothing to do with what is going on in the world. The truth is, even if you are very prepared, sometimes the unexpected happens. Plus, you really can’t prepare for everything.
Thankfully, there are ways to make your life easier and prepare for a financial crunch, and even if you weren’t prepared before it happened, deal with it in real-time.
Our 30 Days of creating cash quickly will show your readers how they can generate income during a financial crunch.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to generate cash quickly.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Creating Cash Quickly During a Financial Crunch
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Let’s Get Your Finances Organized
- Set Up Your Spending Plan or Create a Budget
- Reimagine Your Budget: Reorganize, Reduce, and Eliminate
- How to Choose What is Important During Financial Crises
- Using New and Old Skills During a Financial Crunch
- How to Start a Side Hustle
- Questions to Ask During a Financial Crunch
- Finding Ways to Increase Your Income Now
- Finding Ways to Eliminate Expenses Now
- 10 Side Hustles You Can Start Today
- How to Become a Reseller for Fast Cash
- Needs Versus Wants: How to Know the Difference
- Feeding Yourself and Your Family During a Financial Crunch
- 10 Ways to Plan for Future Financial Crunches
- Property: Should You Rent, Finance, or Pay Cash?
- Ideas for Making Money from Your Land or Backyard
- How to Start Mail Order Business
- Can You Sell at a Farmer’s Market Without a Farm?
- Involve the Family
- Reasons to Avoid Touching Your Retirement Accounts During a Financial Crunch
- Everyday Discounts and Ways to Save Money on Needs
- Side Gigs That Can Turn into a Full Time Business
- How to Earn Money Writing for a Living
- Generate Extra Money in Your Niche
- Publish Your Book on Amazon Kindle for Extra Cash
- Add More Offers to Your Email Messages to Generate Extra Cash
- Form JVs with Others in Your Niche to Generate Extra Cash
- Know Your Break-Even Number
- Develop a Mission Statement
- Setting Financial Goals, Recapping, and What to Do Now
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating cash quickly.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Creating Cash Quickly During a Financial Crunch (6,860 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Reorganize and Reduce Your Budget
- How to Create a Spending Plan
- How to Create a Budget
- Understanding Your True Needs
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers create cash quickly. Here's a sneak peek:
BONUS: 50/30/20 Budgeting Worksheet and Needs and Wants List
You'll also get a worksheet to track your income and expenses along with a needs and wants list to help you get yours started. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook and workbook and a bonus worksheet and bonus needs and wants list.