30 Days of Turning Complaints into Contentment PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
There are lots of concrete steps you can take to banish complaining for good. It just takes a little practice and effort to break old habits.
Complaining can become just that – a habit. When you learn to curb your complaints, you'll notice a shift in your life. Learning to lessen the frequency of your complaints doesn't mean that you'll never feel negative emotions again or that things won't ever upset you. However, making a concerted effort to stop complaining is about your overall mindset and the frequency with which you complain.
Teach your readers how they can begin to turn their complaints into contentment over the next 30 days.
Our 30 Days of Turning Complaints into Contentment Challenge is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about becoming more content and how it can benefit their lives over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of Turning Complaints into Contentment Challenge Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Complaints to Contentment Articles
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Why Turning Complaints Into Contentment Will Change Your Life
- The High Price You Pay For Complaining
- What Exactly Is Going On In Your Brain When You Complain?
- Choose Contentment Over Complaints Any Day
- There’s Power In Gratitude
- How To Voice A Legitimate Complaint
- Do You Realize How Others Perceive Your Complaining?
- Don’t Complain About Things That Can’t Be Changed
- The Difference Between Legitimate Complaints and Whining
- Gratitude And Contentment Increase Happiness
- Shift Your Focus Toward Positivity
- The Importance Of Taking Personal Responsibility
- There’s Power In Taking Charge & Initiating Change
- The Connection Between Complaining And Depression
- 3 Tips To Help You Become Aware Of Your Complaints
- Simple Ways To Practice Gratitude
- Here’s What You Can Do Instead Of Complaining
- The Danger Of Complaining On Social Media
- Set A Good Example For Your Kids
- Are You Complaining Out Of Fear?
- Being At Peace With What You Can’t Change
- Notice How Nice Being Content Feels
- Create And Treasure Little Moments Of Contentment
- Complaining Is Contagious – Watch Out
- Learning To Let Go To Find Contentment
- Good News – Contentment Is Contagious Too
- Stress And Overwhelm Make It Hard
- The Power Of Meditation, Prayer, and Journaling
- Build A Support Network
- Let’s Wrap This Up And Review
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to become more content. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for a life or business coach. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program on the benefits of being a more content person.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about becoming more content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.