Content Marketing to Support Your Business
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Content marketing is one of the most important forms of marketing that exists. The thing that might surprise you most about content marketing is that it’s not new. Content marketing has existed since marketing existed, which has been around since people had things to sell so they could live.
Content marketing is used to grab attention, qualify an audience, and build a customer base and drive brand advocates, and then some. When it comes to marketing, almost anything you want to accomplish can be done with content marketing.
Our 30 Days of Content Marketing will show your readers the importance of content marketing to support their business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start marketing content.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Content Marketing to Support Your Business PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why Content Marketing Is A Crucial Strategy For Your Business
- What Exactly Is Content Marketing?
- Content Marketing Is More Than Blogging
- The Basics Of Using Content Marketing To Support Your Business
- What Platforms Should You Utilize In Your Content Marketing
- Do You Have A Content Marketing Plan With Clearly Defined Goals?
- Using Content To Draw In New Potential Customers
- Why You Don’t Want To Try To Sell Them Directly In Your Content
- Mapping Out A Marketing Funnel From Content To Sale
- Step One Of Your Content Marketing Funnel – Get Their Attention
- Step Two Of Your Content Marketing Funnel – Get Them On Your List
- Step Three Of Your Content Marketing Funnel – Gain Their Trust
- Step Four Of Your Content Marketing Funnel – Establish Value
- Step Five Of Your Content Marketing Funnel – Close The Sale
- Step Six Of Your Content Marketing Funnel – Turn Them Into Lifetime Customers
- Step Seven Of Your Content Marketing Funnel – Turn Customers Into Superfans
- Content Marketing Pitfalls You Want To Avoid
- Content Marketing On Social Media – Get In Front Of Your Target Audience
- The Importance Of Presenting Your Content In Different Formats
- Reusing And Repurposing Content For Better ROI
- Creating Leverage Through Quality Content
- Tips For Outsourcing Content Creation And Distribution
- Creating and Uploading Content in Batches to Save Time
- Using Fresh Content To Reconnect With Existing Customers
- Using Content To Help Customers Consume Your Products
- The Importance Of Content Marketing For Service Providers
- Use Content Marketing To Get Your Competition To Promote You (affiliates and JVs)
- Using Content Marketing To Gain Media Attention
- Reviewing Data To Determine What Parts Of Your Content Marketing Plan Are Effective
- Let’s Review 30 Days Of Content Marketing To Support Your Business
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about content marketing.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Your Custom Content Marketing Plan (6,488 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Set Goals for Your Business with Tracking Metrics
- Set Your Budget
- Know Your Target Audience and Your Business
- Get Clear on Buying Triggers
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers get started on their content marketing. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.