Becoming Confident in Who You Are PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Your confidence is tied to your emotional health and maturity. How you speak to yourself in your head matters. It is a direct reflection of the confidence you have. If you lean more toward the constructive criticism scale, then hurray for you! If you find yourself leaning toward judgment, stop judging and get yourself some help. You can change how you think and improve your inner dialogue.
Our 30 Days of Becoming Confident In Who You Are is designed to give your readers tips and information that will get them thinking about themselves in a whole new way.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to get in the game and stop standing on the sidelines.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Becoming Confident In Who You Are PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and How Confident are You in Your Skin?
- Become Aware of the Influence Media Has on Your Body Image
- This is Tough – Try Not to Judge Yourself Too Harshly
- Self-Image Exercise – Find the Flaws in Others
- Don’t Conform to Impossible Beauty Standards
- Define Your Own Beauty – Find What Makes You Feel Beautiful & Confident
- Boost Your Confidence to Make Your Inner Beauty Shine
- Some Days You Don’t Feel Beautiful or Confident & That’s Okay
- Acceptance is the First Step to Confidence & Meaningful Change
- Health & Beauty Aren’t the Same Thing – Focus on Health
- Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder – Embrace What Makes You Different
- 3 Simple Exercises to Help You Love Yourself More
- Get Professional Help – Find Experts Who Build Confidence
- How Can You Love Others if You Don’t Love Yourself?
- Some Will, Some Won’t – So What!
- Simple Ways to Instantly Boost Your Confidence
- Let’s Talk About Toxic People
- Who Are Your Cheerleaders? Listen to Them!
- Clean House – Restructure Your Social Media to Boost Confidence
- 5 Tips to Help You Feel Better About Yourself Right Now
- Why it’s Important to Learn to Forgive Yourself
- Use Self-Care to Feel Better About Yourself
- Know What You Stand For: How Your Personal Platform Creates Confidence
- Eat Right and Get Moving to Improve Your Confidence
- Confidence Booster – Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Practice Being Bold & Assertive
- Learn to Respect & Value Yourself
- Finding a Purpose & Setting Goals Can Help with Confidence
- Using Pinterest to Create Your Confidence Vision
- Let’s Recap & Where to Go from Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about becoming more confident.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Becoming More Confident in Who You Are. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Improve Your Body Image (5,981 words)
Will teach your readers about:
- What's Your Body Image
- Why it is Important to Pay Attention & Improve Body Image
- Focusing on Health and Strength
- Learning to Know Yourself
A workbook to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook/journal combo.
Get this content all about Becoming More Confident PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.