Confidence to Toot Your Own Horn
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Tooting your own horn simply means taking the credit when the credit is due by admitting that you did something amazing or that you do something amazing.
The simple truth is that if you don’t do it, no one else will. And if you don’t do it, you won’t get the credit or advancement you deserve from life. Learning to toot your own horn can make a huge difference in the rest of your success.
Our 30 Days of Finding the Confidence to Toot Your Own Horn will show your readers how they can do it without seeming like a self-serving jerk. You can be quite humble and still take credit when it’s due.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to give themselves credit when credit is due.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Finding the Confidence to Toot Your Own Horn
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why You Have To Learn To Toot Your Own Horn
- How To Answer “What Do You Do” Effectively
- Self-Promotion Isn’t About Bragging And Boosting Your Ego
- Make It About What’s In It For Them
- Overcoming Shyness By Focusing On How You’re Helping Others
- Testimonials – Let Others Do The Bragging For You
- Apply What You’ve Learned So Far By Reworking Your About Page
- Why You Should Avoid “I” When Tooting Your Own Horn
- Storytelling Is A Great Tool For Promoting Yourself Without Making It Just About You
- What Goes Around, Comes Around – Don’t Be Afraid To Brag About Others
- If You Don’t Feel Comfortable Sharing What You Can Do, How Do Expect Others To Do So?
- Tooting Your Own Horn Is All About Confidence In Yourself And Your Expertise
- 5 Tips For Selling Without Selling Out
- You Don’t Have To Use Pushy Sales Tactics To Effectively Promote Yourself
- Let The Work Speak For Itself – Quality Will Encourage Word Of Mouth Promotion
- Encourage Your Affiliates To Toot Your Horn For You
- Save Positive Feedback & Comments And Review Them Regularly
- Give Your Customers The Option To Publicly Review Your Products & Services
- Plan Your Self-Promotions Ahead Of Time & Outsource Copywriting If Needed
- Find A Self-Promotion Buddy & Help Each Other Come Up With Promotional Content
- Challenge Yourself To Say Yes To More Opportunities To Promote Yourself
- Start With What Feels Easiest – Written, Audio, Video, Or In Person Promotions
- Look For Evergreen Ways To Toot Your Own Horn
- It’s Time To Reframe How You Think About Self Promotion
- Schedule Time For Self-Promotion And Time To Recharge
- Keep Practicing Self-Promotion – It Will Get Easier With Time
- Answering Questions & Sharing Success Stories
- Be Authentic In All Messages – Including Sales Messages and Promos
- Don’t Be Afraid To Give Advice And Expertise Away Freely
- Time To Recap – 30 Ways to Become Better At Tooting Your Own Horn
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about finding the confidence to toot your own horn.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on confidence. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Developing Your Elevator Speech & Crafting a Compelling Bio (5,392 words)
will teach your readers about:
- How to Come Up with Your Own Elevator Speech
- Why You Need a Compelling Bio
- Where to Use Your Elevator Speech and Bio
- Common Elevator Speech and Bio Mistakes
A workbook to help your readers develop their elevator speech and compelling bio. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.