Comparing Email Marketing Systems
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Email marketing is an invaluable tool in today’s digital landscape. It allows businesses to reach potential customers and maintain relationships with existing ones more efficiently and cost-effectively than ever before.
Email marketing empowers you to effortlessly create highly targeted messages that personalize the customer experience, delivering a tailored approach that enhances engagement. This invaluable capability enables you to build trust and foster loyalty with the folks essential to your business’s success. Nonetheless, to harness the full potential of email marketing, it’s vital for you to meticulously select the optimal platform or system that aligns perfectly with your unique requirements.
Running an effective email marketing campaign without a proper system will be nearly impossible. You need to be able to create the email, send it out to the right customers, and track its performance to see better results. Doing this manually is simply not feasible.
Our Comparing Email Marketing Services will teach your readers 12 of the most essential features that you should look for in an email marketing system.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to compare and understand the different email marketing services available.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook, and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Comparing Email Marketing Systems PLR Pack:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- What Are Email Marketing Systems and Why Are They Valuable
- The Benefits of Using an Email Marketing System
- Pros and Cons of Email Marketing Systems
- How to Choose an Email Marketing System
- Six Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Email Marketing System
- How to Reach Your Target Audience with an Email Marketing System
- What You Need to Know About Email Marketing to Pick the Right System
- What Your Email Marketing Campaign Needs to Succeed
- How to Create Engaging Emails to Market Your Target Audience
- How to Automate Your Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Maximize Your Reach with Mailchimp
- Five Effective Ways to Use MailerLite for Email Marketing
- How to Engage Your Audience Better with ConvertKit
- Six Steps to Mastering Email Marketing with AWeber
- Five Key Features of Constant Contact and How to Use Them
- How to Make ActiveCampaign Work for You
- How to Use Drip to Reach Your Target Audience
- How Omnisend Makes Email Marketing More Successful
- Six Ways to Use SendGrid to Increase Email Open Rates
- How to Optimize Your Email Campaigns with Benchmark Email
- Five Ways to Improve Email Deliverability with GetResponse
- What You Need to Know About Brevo to Be Successful
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Emails with Klaviyo
- How to Send Your First Email Using Mailjet
- Six Tips for Creating Successful Email Campaigns with Campaign Monitor
- How to Leverage Moosend to Increase Profits
- How HubSpot Email Marketing Builds Lasting Relationships
- How to Make Sure Your Email Campaigns Stay Compliant with Laws and Regulations
- How to Create a Scalable Email Marketing Plan for Your Business
- The Importance of Analyzing Your Email Performance and How to Do It
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about comparing email marketing systems.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Twelve Must-Have Email Marketing System Features (6,251 words)
will teach your readers about 12 of the most essential features you should look for. Some topics include:
- Personalization Capabilities
- Automated Email Sequences
- Responsive Email Design
- A/B Testing Functionality
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- & More…
Workbook: Email Marketing Systems Showdown
This workbook provides space for you to clearly define your goals to help you choose what email system is best for you.
You'll receive these bonuses:
- Choosing Email Marketing Platform Checklist
- Customer Persona Development Worksheet
- Email Crafting for Effective Customer Engagement Checklist
- Guide to Creating a Customer Journey Map with Touchpoints
- List of Potential Touchpoints
- Email Marketing Systems Checklist Graphic
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Email Marketing Systems Graphic
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a Word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts an eBook, workbook, and some great bonuses!
Get this content all about Comparing Email Marketing Systems for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.