Business Ideas that Make Money
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Starting a small business can be a highly rewarding experience. Being a business owner is the key to financial freedom and an optimal work-life balance.
Before you learn how to run and get your own small business from home, diving into all the different benefits one can provide to your life is important. As you can imagine, starting a small business from home can offer many different opportunities and benefits compared to traditional or brick-and-mortar styles.
If you want to start your own small business, now is the best time to get started. Discover what you need to get your own small business started in no time.
Our 30 Days of Business Ideas that Make Money will teach your readers step by step how they can come up with a business idea grow a business and discover the steps needed to get started growing their business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start building a community to increase engagement and reach business goals.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Business Ideas that Make Money PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Essential Guide to Starting a Blogging Business
- How to Grow a Profitable YouTube Channel
- Five Steps to Creating an Amazon Kindle eBooks Business
- A Quick Guide to Starting a Retail Arbitrage Business
- How to Make Money Starting an Amazon Private Label Products Business
- Four Tips to Starting a Successful Poshmark Business
- Six Etsy Small Business Ideas That Anyone Can Start
- How to Start a Home Bakery Business
- Five Steps to Starting a Proofreading or Editing Services Business
- Starting a Podcasting Business
- Six Sustainable and Rewarding Business Ideas for Graphic Designers
- Four Important Tips to Starting a Life Coaching Business
- Start an Online Personal Training Business Today in Four Easy Steps
- Five Ways to Increase Your Cleaning Business Profits
- How to Run a Profitable Home Photography Business
- Five Important Freelance Writing Business Tips to Know
- Four Home Improvement Business Ideas to Know About
- How to Run a Profitable Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- How to Start a Home Daycare Business
- Six Tutoring Business Ideas to Launch Right Away
- Five Highly Profitable Digital Products to Sell
- Starting a Food Truck Business
- Starting a Successful Health Coaching Business
- Starting a Virtual Assistant Business
- How to Launch a Tax Preparation Business From Home
- Five Steps to Launching a Social Media Management Company
- Starting an Online Travel Agency
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
- 5 Tips to Starting a Tech Support Business
- Five Profitable Live Streaming Businesses to Start Today
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating a profitable business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: The Eight Step Guide to Starting a Small Business from Home (6,133 words)
will teach your readers about:
- 5 Benefits to Starting Your Own Small Business from Home
- 8 Steps for Starting Your Own Small Business from Home
- Six Important Tips for Growing a Profitable Small Business
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers plan their content for starting a small profitable business. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Essential Small Business Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and a bonus checklist.