Online Business Automation: Working Smarter Not Harder PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Do you have a store where people purchase products, or do you offer a service like coaching? Maybe you offer courses and classes, or you provide customer support or something else entirely? Whatever you offer, how you have structured your business is vital to determine before you start your automation plans.
If you have an online store that people come to in order to purchase products from you, the way you automate and run your business will be very different from the way someone who offers courses or one-on-one personal services does.
Our 30 Days of automating your online business will show your readers how they can automate their business to run more smoothly.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to work smarter not harder.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Online Business Automation: Working Smarter Not Harder PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- The Fundamental Parts of Your Small Business
- What’s Your Business Type?
- What’s Your Customer’s Buying Journey?
- What’s Your Job as The Owner of Your Business?
- What Do You Do All Day?
- How to Do More with Less
- 3 Reasons to Automate and Outsource
- 8 Things You Should Outsource in Your Business
- 26 Things You Can Automate in Your Business
- The Ultimate Boost in Productivity: Automation and Outsourcing
- Where to Find Contractors for Outsourcing
- 9 Tips for Choosing Awesome Contractors for Your Business Needs
- Tools and Tips to Help You Automate Your Marketing
- Home Office Automation Tips
- Sales Automation Tools and Tips
- Tools and Tips to Help You Automate Engagement
- Tools and Tips to Help You Automate Your Finances
- Tools and Tips to Help You Automate HR Management
- Tools and Tips to Help You Automate Email Marketing
- Tools and Tips to Help You Automate Social Media Marketing
- Automate Your Community Management
- Tools and Tips for Automating Discovery Calls
- Tools and Tips for Automating Your Sales and Inventory Process
- How to Use Automation for Boosting Efficiency
- Tools to Help You Automate Competitor Research
- Don’t Forget That You Can Automate and Outsource Your Home Management Too
- Project Management Tools to Try
- The Importance of Testing Your Automation for Impact
- 10 Ways Small Business Benefits from Smart Automation
- Free and Low-Cost Automation Tools You Can Implement Today
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about working smarter not harder.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: A Guide to Online Business Automation: Working Smarter Not Harder (6,589 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Why Automation is the Answer to Higher Productivity
- Areas of Business to Automate
- 8 Tips for Using Automation Wisely
- How to Automate Your Small Business
- Online Business Automation Tools to Try
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers build automation into their business. Here's a sneak peek:
Bonus: 6 Example Workflows
You'll receive a list of workflows you can use to create your own that fit your business. Here are the example workflows you'll receive:
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging Marketing
- List Building
- New Subscriber
- New Customer
- Abandon Cart
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and 6 example workflows.