Building a Community to Grow Your Business
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
An online community is a highly beneficial tool to market and run your business. Just about any business can benefit from it in some way. These communities are beneficial because they include people or customers interested in your business, services, products, knowledge, or education and seeking more of it. Online communities serve your audience with a high return on investment as they are often easy and affordable to get started and grow.
Our 30 Days of Building a Community to Grow Your Business will teach your readers step by step how they can create an online community for their brand and why it is so beneficial for growing their business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start building a community to increase engagement and reach business goals.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Building a Community to Grow Your Business PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Why a Brand Community is the Business Strategy, You Need
- Six Strategies for Successful Community Building
- Essential Characteristics of a Successful Brand Community
- Four Reasons Why Communities are Crucial to Your Business Success
- How Brand Communities Provide Endless Value to Business
- Three Steps to Building a Highly Engaged Brand Community
- Common Community Building Mistakes to Avoid
- Four Ways Community Building Improves Customer Service
- Community Engagement is Key to Growing Your Business
- Three Ways Online Communities Improve your Products and Services
- How Community Member-To-Member Engagement Grows Your Business
- Five Ways Communities Increase Business Revenue
- Building a Community is The Competitive Advantage Your Business Needs
- Six Ways to Use Communities to Promote Your Products
- Community Building Equals High Return on Investment
- Five Important Ways Communities Increase Brand Loyalty
- How Communities Promote Lead Generation
- Four Simple Ways to Create Brand Awareness Through Communities
- Communities Foster Customer Success: Here's How
- Five Tips to Creating Engaging Content for Your Business Community
- Building Trust Within Your Community Is Vital
- Three Important Brand Community Practices to Follow
- Brand Community Examples and Why They are So Successful
- Four Ways Communities Improve Customer Experience
- Common Business Problems that Building a Community Can Solve
- Five Important Principles of Authentic Community Engagement to Learn
- Questions to Answer to build a Successful Brand Community
- Essential Community Building Statistics to Know
- Common Community Building Obstacles that Can Hinder Your Success
- Five Tools to Grow an Engaging and Valuable Brand Community
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about building a community to engage with your audience and grow your business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Ten Steps to Building an Online Community for Business Success (5,991 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Highlighting Your Needs and Business Goals
- Understanding Your Target Audience
- Determining Your Community Structure
- Personalizing and Setting Up Your Community
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers plan their content for building a community. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist and worksheet to provide your audience:
- Building a Community to Grow Your Business Checklist
- Community Member Personal Worksheet
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and a bonus checklist.