[thrive_headline_focus title=”Building a Successful Business PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Many people across the world want to be self-sufficient, but they also want to live a more balanced lifestyle so that they can also have an enjoyable life. As you age, you realize how short life is and how much you want to do with it. What seemed important when you were 14 suddenly seems much less so when you’re 41, but the truth is, that stuff you loved doing at 14 is still vital for your life.
Most people don’t think much about how to provide a lifestyle for themselves. Most of the time, people focus on picking a job or position, not realizing that what you need is income, not a job.
Our 30 Days of building a successful business will show your readers how to set up a business plan.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to design a life and business they love.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Building a Successful Business PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- The Areas of Life You Need to Design for Success
- Why Every Business Needs a Business Plan
- What Really Makes Your Life Good?
- Create a Lifestyle Vision Board
- What Resources Do I Need to Live the Good Life?
- Why You’re Not Alone Even When You’re a Sole Proprietor
- Outsourcing: The Key to Success for The Life Affirming Entrepreneur
- You Really Can Design Your Life the Way You Want It
- Questions to Ask Yourself to Figure Out What You Want
- Components of a Business Plan
- Guess Who is In Control of Their Life?
- What You Really Want to Know to Get Started Fast
- Setting Boundaries: It’s Not Selfish to Go After What You Want
- Build Joy: Start a Gratitude Journal
- What Do You Need to Change to Succeed?
- Creating Your Executive Summary Not Just for Investors
- Can You Describe Your Business?
- What Methods Work Best to Ensure You Make Your Goals?
- How to Analyze Your Market and Why It’s Imperative to Do It
- What Type of Business Do You Really Want?
- How Will You Find Your Customers and Clients?
- What Do You Sell? Really?
- What is Your Business’ Financial Outlook? How Can You Know?
- Describe Your Ideal Customer or Client: Create a Customer Avatar
- I Work from Home. Do I Still Need a Business Plan?
- Book Recommendation: The Butterfly Effect: How Your Life Matters
- Are You Being Realistic About Your Goals?
- Information You Need to Know for Your Business Plan
- Business Plan Resources You Can Use
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating cash quickly.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Create, Learn & Grow: 10 Steps to Building A Successful Business While Still Enjoying Your Life (7,559 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Define Your Good Life
- Understand What Your Good Life Needs to Succeed
- Involve the Entire Family and Friends
- Identify the Key Goals That Create the Blocks of That Good Life
- Put the Goals in Logical Order
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers build a successful business. Here's a sneak peek:
- Business Plan Outline
- Client Avatar Worksheet
- Lifestyle Budget Excel Sheet
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook and workbook and 3 bonus worksheets.