Benefits of Slow Thinking PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
When we’re running late or we’re under a tight deadline, our first reaction is to hurry up and get stuff done as fast as possible. Progress, any progress, is the first goal. The problem is that it’s the wrong mindset and the wrong strategy if you want to get something done quickly. The better way to approach it is to stop, slow down, and think about what you’re doing first. What’s going to be your fastest way to get from point A to point B? What resources can you tap into? Who can you get to help you? If you start by slowing down, you can move much more quickly down the road and reach your goal faster than if you rush headfirst into the situation.
Our 30 Days of Slow Thinking is designed to help your readers explore the benefits of slowing down in their daily life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to slow down their lifestyle.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Benefits of Slow Thinking PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why It’s Often Faster to Slow Down
- What Happens When You Rush into Things Too Fast?
- Think Before You Speak and Other Ways Slow Thinking Will Help You in Everyday Life
- Slow Thinking Allows You to Act and Implement Fast
- Force Yourself to Slow Down by Writing It Down
- The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Do You Take Time to Just Sit and Think?
- Stuck on a Problem? Get Up and Walk Away
- You Can't See the Big Picture When You're in the Middle of Things
- Slow Thinking Encourages You to Act Instead of React
- Stop Worrying and Start Using Slow Thinking to Come Up with a Game Plan
- How Slow Thinking Can Help Reduce Stress
- Busy Work Doesn't Mean You're Actually Productive
- Cutting Out Distractions Helps Slow Thinking
- Slow is Smooth and Smooth is Fast
- The Dangers of Focusing on Efficiency
- Constant Connectivity and Frequent Interruptions Promote Fast Thinking
- Slow and Deliberate Thinking Helps Reduce the Mistakes You Make
- Why Your Boss, Your Customers, and Your Family Will Appreciate Slow Thinking
- Slow Thinking Encourages You to Focus on One Project at a Time
- How Journaling Can Help Promote Slow Thinking
- Unplug and Walk Away to Encourage Slow Thinking
- Make Time for Regular Slow Thinking
- Use Slow Thinking to Review
- What to Do When Everyone is Trying to Rush You
- Slow Thinking Requires and Promotes Patience
- Why Instant Gratification Isn’t Always the Answer
- Using Slow Thinking Strategies to Reverse Bad Habits
- How Slow Thinking Can Improve Your Finances
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Encouraging Slow Thinking
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about slow thinking.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on slow thinking. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: How to Create an Environment That Fosters Slow Thinking
will teach your readers about:
- Making Time for Slow Thinking
- Getting into the Habit of Thinking Things Through
- Using Planners and Reminders to Help You Slow Down
- Tips for Cutting Out Distractions
- Tips for Dealing with Urgent Requests
- & More…
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about the Benefits of Slow Thinking PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.