Avoiding Entrepreneurial Burnout PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
The truth is that burnout often happens when you haven’t done the work to match your personality with your business, and you end up disillusioned by still hating your work even when you’re running your own business.
Maybe you thought that you didn’t like your work as an accountant due to working for a corporation, but now that you have your own business, you’re discovering how much you dislike the work in general, even if you’re on your own. Discovering something like this can be a real roadblock for many.
Our 30 Days of Avoiding and Overcoming Burnout will show your readers how they can recognize burnout, how to avoid burnout, and if it's gone too far how they can overcome it.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to avoid burning out as an entrepreneur.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Avoiding Entrepreneurial Burnout PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Stop Burnout Now: Overview of the 30 Day Avoiding and Overcoming Burnout Challenge
- Block Burnout: Develop SMART Goals
- Develop a Realistic Business Plan
- Signs of Burnout to Watch Out For
- Journaling Tips for Burnout Prevention
- Say No More Often: Purge your to-do list
- How to Take Personal Time Off as An Entrepreneur
- Scheduling to Avoid Burnout: Learn to Take More Breaks
- Avoid Burnout: Building Motivation into Your Life
- Avoiding Burnout by Doing What You Love
- A Job Done is Worth a Reward
- How to Identify Over the Top Goals to Make Them Reasonable
- 10 Ways to Avoid Burnout
- Productive or Just Busy?
- Overcoming Burnout with Meditation Activities
- Avoid Burnout: How to Exercise and Sleep More
- How to Let Yourself Take a Vacation
- Develop Your Personal Mission Statement
- Tips to Help You Practice Positive Thinking
- How to Accept Failure and Mistakes
- Avoid Burnout: Reassess Your Goals
- Avoid Burnout: Burnout Signs to Know and Watch For
- Unexplained Fatigue and Insomnia: Burnout or Something Else?
- Burnout Experienced More by People Pleasers
- Avoid Burnout: Reach Out and Find Someone to Talk To
- Setting Boundaries Helps Avoid Burnout
- Practice Self-Loving and Acceptance
- Make Time for What Matters
- Burnout Busting Stress Management Techniques
- Overcoming Burnout Blog Recap
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about avoiding or overcoming entrepreneurial burnout.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: How to Avoid and Recover from Burnout as a Solo Entrepreneur (6,860 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is Burnout?
- The Effects of Burnout on Entrepreneurs
- Why is it important to avoid burnout?
- Techniques That Help You Avoid Burnout
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers recognize, avoid, and overcome burnout. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook.