Sneaky Strategies to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Did you know you can still eat your favorite foods without sacrificing your health during the holidays? The key is moderation and creating a proper plan that allows you to be more mindful of your choices and habits regarding foods and activities during the holidays. This means you don’t need to completely restrict yourself or approach the holidays with an “all-or-nothing” mindset. In fact, that can easily set you up for failure. You can still indulge.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers avoid gaining weight over the holidays.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to work on not gaining weight over the holidays.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Avoiding Weight Gain this Holiday Season PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Five Myths to Holiday Weight Gain to Know About
- Tips and Tricks to Setting Healthy Boundaries with Family During the Holidays
- Five Ways to Indulge this Holiday Season Without Sacrificing Your Health
- Four Important Facts to Understand About Holiday Weight Gain
- Holiday Dos and Don’ts to Staying Healthy and Fit
- Six Vital Holiday Eating Strategies to Use to Avoid Weight Gain This Year
- How Holiday Stress Can Affect Your Weight and Overall Health
- Six Holiday Stress-Management Techniques to Avoid Weight Gain
- Five Holiday Nutrition Tips to Learn to Maintain Your Weight
- Seven Foods to Avoid or Limit During the Holidays
- How to Practice Portion Control During Holiday Meals
- Six Holiday Food Swaps to Make This Year
- Maintain Your Weight During the Holidays: Common Mistakes to Avoid
- How Your Sleep Affects Your Weight
- Five Holiday Sleep Tips to Avoid Weight Gain and Stress
- Avoid Holiday Weight Gain with Intermittent Fasting: Here’s How
- Five Steps to Incorporating Intermittent Fasting During the Holidays
- Eight Fun Ways to Get Your Family Moving During the Holidays
- Avoid Holiday Temptations with These Six Willpower Strategies
- Six Mindful Eating Habits to Adopt This Holiday Season
- How to Stick to a Routine to Stay Healthy During the Holidays
- Avoid Holiday Weight Gain by Saying “No” More Often
- How to Stay Active During the Holidays
- Five Healthy Holiday Dessert Ideas to Make This Year
- Four Ways to Stay Hydrated Over the Holidays
- Four Fun and Simple Holiday Workout Ideas to Try
- Holiday Drinking Tips for Better Health
- Easy Ways to Make Holiday Baking Healthier
- Tips to Cooking Healthier Holiday Classic Dishes
- Four Easy Ways To Avoid Excess Sugar Over the Holidays
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about avoiding gaining weight through the holidays.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch health and wellness content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Fourteen Sneaky Strategies to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain (6,446 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Pick Whole Foods as Much as Possible
- Learn to Pace Yourself
- Don't Focus Only on Food
- Get Moving
- & More…
You'll receive a bonus challenge and checklist to provide your audience:
- 30-Days of Fitness Holiday Challenge
- Avoid Holiday Weight Gain Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.