Coping with Autoimmune Disease
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Autoimmune disorders affect more than fifty million people in the United States alone. Autoimmune illnesses are more common in women than men, and they often strike during pregnancy and old age.
If you have an autoimmune disease, you feel sick because your immune system attacks and destroys healthy cells and tissues, mistaking them for an illness, causing unwell symptoms
Unfortunately, most autoimmune diseases are not curable. This means you will need to learn how to shift your mindset.
Provide your readers with information on how to live with it by not only understanding it, but also with habit and lifestyle changes so they can live a fulfilling and happy life.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers find a better life with their autoimmune disease.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to stick with better eating and take better care of themselves.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Coping with Autoimmune Disease PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Autoimmune Disease: What is it, and what causes it?
- Ten of the Most Common Autoimmune Diseases
- Common Symptoms and Signs of Autoimmune Diseases
- Autoimmune Disease: Environmental Triggers to Be Aware of
- The Common Risk Factors for Autoimmune Diseases
- How to Test and Diagnose Autoimmune Diseases
- Can Autoimmune Diseases Be Cured?
- Five Ways to Treat Autoimmune Diseases
- Seven Tips to Managing Stress with Autoimmune Disease
- Tips to Managing Brain Fog with Autoimmune Disease
- The Diets to Follow if You Have an Autoimmune Disease
- How to Follow the Autoimmune Protocol Diet (AIP)
- Six Tips for Success on the Autoimmune Protocol Diet
- How to Eat Out on the Autoimmune Protocol Diet
- Autoimmune Disease: How the Anti-Inflammatory Diet Can Help
- How to Manage Autoimmune Disease with a Plant-Based Diet
- Autoimmune Disease: Gluten-Free Diet Tips
- Foods that Can Trigger Symptoms of Autoimmune Disease
- Autoimmune Disease and the Importance of Hydration
- Foods That Help Manage Autoimmune Disease
- Five Autoimmune Disease Exercise Tips
- Dos and Don’ts of the Autoimmune Protocol Diet
- Autoimmune Disease: Why Your Mental Health Is Important
- Four Tips to Cultivating Happiness with an Autoimmune Disease
- Autoimmune Disease: Breathing Exercises to Ease Symptoms
- Six Important Autoimmune Disease Facts to Know
- Autoimmune Disease and The Importance of Sleep
- Five Strategies for Fighting Fatigue from Autoimmune Disease
- Daily Habits to Manage Your Autoimmune Disease
- Autoimmune Disease: How to Find Care and Support
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about coping with autoimmune disease and lifestyle change for better health.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch health and wellness content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: A Six-Step Guide to Managing and Living with Your Autoimmune Disease (5,983 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Get Diagnosed and Study Your Autoimmune Disease
- Eat the Right Goods
- Incorporate Proper Exercise and Hydration
- Take Care of Your Mental Health
- & More…
Workbook: Coping with Your Autoimmune Disease (1,408 words)
This workbook will help them stay on track with:
- Getting Diagnosed
- Eating the Right Foods
- Incorporating Exercise and Exercises to Try
- & More…
You'll receive these bonuses to provide your audience:
- Autoimmune Disease Foods to Eat
- Autoimmune Disease Foods to Avoid
- Autoimmune Disease Common Signs & Symptoms
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.