Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
An anti-inflammatory diet aims to allow you to live each day with the least amount of inflammation possible. This means only consuming foods and living a lifestyle that prevents or limits the creation of inflammation.
Nearly three out of every five people worldwide die due to chronic inflammatory diseases, including obesity, diabetes, stroke, and the most common being heart disease or cardiovascular disease.
This guide provides your readers with the information and tools they need to follow an anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle easily.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers use anti-inflammatory lifestyle changes as part of their daily routine.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to stick with cleaner eating and take better care of themselves.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Lifestyle PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- What is the Anti-Inflammatory Diet, and How Does it Work?
- Who is the Anti-Inflammatory Diet Right For?
- The Impact of Chronic Inflammation on Your Body
- Five Benefits to the Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Lifestyle
- The five Anti-Inflammatory Diet Principles to Know
- Four Anti-Inflammatory Diets to Try
- Important Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle Facts to Know About
- Common Habits to Avoid that Cause Inflammation
- Seven Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Five Steps to Adopting the Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Four Ways to Make the Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle Work for You
- Dos and Don'ts to the Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Three Anti-Inflammatory Myths to Avoid
- Foods to Eat on The Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Pros and Cons to The Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle
- The Importance of Hydration on the Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Six Anti-Inflammatory Exercises to Know About
- Six Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle Hacks
- Five Tips to Master the Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Lifestyle
- The Anti-Inflammatory Checklist You Need
- Six Anti-Inflammatory Habits to Adopt
- Four Common Anti-Inflammatory Diet Mistakes to Avoid
- Seven Tips to Sticking to an Anti-Inflammatory Diet While Eating Out
- Anti-Inflammatory Foods and Tips for Weight Loss
- The Anti-Inflammatory Morning Habits to Adopt for Optimal Health
- Four Easy Anti-Inflammatory Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day Right
- Eight Best and Worst Anti-Inflammatory Snacks
- Three Easy Anti-Inflammatory Dinner Ideas
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about an anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle change for better health.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch health and wellness content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: A Quick Start Guide to the Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Lifestyle (6,018 words)
will teach your readers about:
- The Powerful Benefits to an Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Lifestyle
- Foods to Avoid on the Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Foods to Eat on the Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Five Common Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Why Exercise is Important to The Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- & More…
Workbook: A Five-Step Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Lifestyle (969 words)
This workbook will help them stay on track with:
- Discover the Right Foods
- Hydrate and Get Moving
- Learn to Control Stress
- & More…
You'll receive these bonuses to provide your audience:
- 30-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet Challenge
- Foods to Fight Inflammation
- Foods & Habits to Avoid
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Lifestyle Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts, and an eBook/workbook.