Boost Your Affiliate Program
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
If you want to have a successful affiliate program, it’s vital that you ensure that it’s offering the things that affiliates need and want. For example, how does your affiliate program compare to your competition’s? Are you offering the types of tools that they need? Are you paying a fair and commiserate commission?
Our 30 Days of Boosting Your Affiliate Program will show your readers how they can create an affiliate program that will keep their affiliates promoting over and over again.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to create an affiliate program that their affiliates will love.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Boost Your Affiliate Program
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why Your Affiliate Program Matters
- Is Your Affiliate Program Up To Snuff?
- Find Your Top Affiliates & Build A Stronger Relationship With Them
- How Easy Is It To Promote You?
- Contact New Potential Affiliates On A Regular Basis
- Improve Your Sales Pages To Make It Easier For Affiliates To Make The Sale
- Use Retargeting Techniques & Email Funnels To Close The Sale For Your Affiliates
- Create A Fresh Freebie Offer For Affiliates To Promote
- Make It Easy To Promote You – Create Tools And Swipes
- Go The Extra Mile By Creating Custom Content And Offers For Your Super Affiliates
- Create an Onboarding Campaign For New Affiliates
- Share Success Stories Of Your Top Affiliates
- Write A Blog Post With A Soft Sell And Encourage Affiliates To Link To It
- Incorporate Recurring Commissions If Possible
- Edit Your Commission Notification Emails
- Create a Launch Calendar and Personally Connect with Affiliates
- Offer Your Affiliates Free Review Copies
- Encourage Affiliates to Create Custom Bonuses
- Host an Affiliate Contest
- Offer Increased Commissions for a Limited Time to Boost Engagement
- Make Yourself Available for Interviews, Webinars, and Q&A Sessions
- Create Exclusive Deals & Bundles for Selected Super Affiliates
- How to Set Up a No-Brainer Offer for Your Super Affiliates
- Send Surprise Bonuses as a Thank You for High-Performing Affiliates
- Approach Fellow Marketers in Your Niche About Cross Promotions
- Consider Adding a Second Tier to Reward People
- Don’t Be Afraid to Share Your Affiliates’ Promotions
- Consider Paying Affiliate Commissions More
- 5 Tips for Cultivating Stronger Relationships
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Boosting Your Affiliate Program
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about boosting your affiliate program.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about creating a great affiliate program. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Three Ways to Make Your Affiliates Promote You Over and Over Again (6,786 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Start By Providing Great Products and Customer Service
- Give Something New to Promote Regularly
- Set Up Membership with Recurring Commissions
A workbook to help your readers develop their awesome affiliate program. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.