[thrive_headline_focus title=”Adding Resilience to Your Business” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Being able to pull yourself up after a setback and move on from it — not just learning but thriving in the process – shows resilience. You can demonstrate resilience by your actions after disruption regardless of planning, but real business resilience is baked in from the day you start your business through planning, organization, and persistence.
If you have a resilient business, you have taken the time to plan every aspect of your business, from the workflows to the big hairy goals you've set, to determine precisely what is essential so that you can maintain even in difficult times.
Our 30 Days of adding resilience to your business will show your readers how they can make plans to stay strong even in the hardest of times.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to develop plans in case of a setback.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Adding Resilience to Your Business
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- What is business resilience?
- Why is business resilience important?
- What is business continuity planning?
- Benefits of Creating Processes and Systems
- Characteristics of a Resilient Business
- Reasons Businesses Fail
- Perform a SWOT Analysis of Your Business
- Understand Your Business Vision and Objectives
- The Importance of Systemizing and Automating Your Business
- Natural, Manmade, Internal, and External Business Hazards
- The Six Critical Business Assets
- Why You Need Redundant Systems
- What Are the Characteristics of a Resilient System?
- What Goes on Your Emergency Contact List?
- Create a Backup and Recovery Plan for Your Data
- Disruption Creates Opportunity if You're Resilient
- Disaster Preparedness for Small Business Owners
- What to Do Before, During, and After a Disaster
- Create Systems to Increase Resilience
- Build a Trusted Team to Increase Resilience
- Review and Update Your Business Plan Regularly
- Mind Your Data for More Resiliency
- Disaster Planning for Your Online Business
- Reasons You Must Backup Your Data and Work
- Become More Resilient by Making Better Schedules
- Disaster Avoidance Important for Resilient Businesses
- Budgeting and Benchmarking Builds Resilience
- Become Proactive Instead of Reactive
- Resiliency Means to Be Positive, Focused, Flexible, Organized, and Proactive
- Top Key Characteristics of a Resilient Business Owner
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about growing a resilient business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Adding Resilience to Your Online Business (6,023 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is Business Resilience?
- Characteristics of a Resilient Business
- Why Do Businesses Fail?
- The Importance of Business Resilience
- Determine Your Business Vision
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers plan for a more resilient business. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive 4 bonuses that will help you make plans for your business. Here are the bonus documents you'll receive:
- List of Government and Small Business Agencies
- Purpose Statement Checklist
- Small Business Disaster Preparedness Checklist
- SWOT Analysis Grid
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and 4 bonus documents.