30 Email Marketing Challenge
We've created a 30 Day Challenge you can run to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
Here's What's Inside The 30 Day Email Marketing Challenge
30 Emails and 30 Articles
Host your own email challenge and keep your readers happy and engaged all month long.
This special Email Marketing Challenge PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 emails messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Each day during the challenge your readers will receive a personalized email from you with a link to the latest Email Marketing Tip.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas to help you formulate and plan your email marketing strategy, grow engagement with your readers, and of course profit from the mailings you're sending. This isn't simple beginner stuff, but meaty strategies your audience will love. The idea behind the challenge is to encourage your readers to work daily on mailing their list and improve their email marketing skills.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program on email marketing.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Here are the titles included:
1. 30 Days To Revive Your List And Rock At Email Marketing
2. Start With A Plan
3. Review Your Welcome Email
4. Let’s Talk About Engagement
5. Broadcast Emails, A/R's, Or Both?
6. The Anatomy Of A Great Email Message
7. How Often Should You Mail?
8. Getting Your Readers Used To And Looking Forward To Offers
9. Mapping Out A Content Strategy
10. Creating A Mailing Calendar For The Week / Month
11. Start A Swipe File
12. Repurpose Your Emails
13. Create A Template For Your Emails
14. What’s The Purpose Of Your Email?
15. Solo Emails vs. Content Emails With Offers
16. How To Write A Great Solo Email
17. Don’t Forget To Follow Up
18. Using Urgency To Increase Conversion and Sales
19. Tracking Conversions
20. Don’t Be Afraid To Get Personal
21. Are You Connecting With Your Target Audience?
22. Make It Useful But Incomplete
23. The Importance Of Congruency In The Sales Funnel
24. How To Become A Better Email Copywriter
25. Help Them Reach Their Goals And Dreams
26. Don’t Be Afraid To Point Out Flaws
27. Using Bonuses To Increase Conversions
28. Edit And Tighten Your Emails – Less Is More
29. Review And Reuse Your Most Successful Emails Regularly
30. Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different email marketing and list building tools, courses, and books. We have incorporated some affiliate product suggestions into the emails. Of course you are more than welcome to switch them out for your favorite resources and recommendations.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 day list building challenge. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
Bonus – Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Get the 30 Day Email Marketing Challenge PLR Bundle for $47