Empathy & Compassion PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
Why talk about empathy and compassion? Because they are powerful concepts that motivate us and help us get along better with those around use. We are social creatures and don't live in isolation. The better we can understand and get along with our loved ones, coworkers, and friends, the better our own live will be. Don't you think your readers would be interested in this topic?
Our 30 Days of Empathy & Compassion PLR is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. Whit this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about self-confidence and courage over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of Empathy & Compassion PLR Bundle
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email message. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Empathy & Compassion Articles
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why Empathy & Compassion Are Important
- What Is Empathy?
- What Is Compassion?
- Put Yourself in Their Shoes
- When In Doubt, Show Compassion
- Is There a Connection Between Empathy and Success?
- We Don’t Live in a Vacuum – The Importance of Empathy and Compassion in a Social World
- Empathy and Compassion Versus Accountability
- When Is Empathy a Good Thing & When Is It a Bad Thing?
- Reading Another’s Emotions Can Give You a Big Advantage
- 3 Tips for Reading Body Language
- Become More Empathetic by Paying Attention to Facial Expressions
- Using Mindfulness Meditation to Build Compassion
- The Connection Between Money and Compassion
- The Connection Between Empathy and Compassion
- Using a Journal to Explore Compassion and Empathy
- Creating a Morning Ritual of Gratitude and Compassion
- Focus on What You Have in Common With Others Instead of Differences
- How to Intentionally Practice Empathy
- Start Performing Random Acts of Kindness
- You Need to Learn and Practice Forgiveness
- Use Daily Reflections to Recognize When You Need to Work On Empathy and Compassion
- Using Religion and Faith to Fuel Your Compassion and Empathy
- Create Affirmations About Empathy and Compassion for Yourself
- How to Go from Anger to Compassion
- The Golden Rule: How to Treat Others the Way You Would Want to Be Treated
- Use Your Curiosity to Your Advantage
- Challenge Your Prejudices and Overcome Them
- The Art of Active Listening
- Reflect on How Far You’ve Come and How Your Empathy and Compassion Have Grown
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to work on increasing their courage and their self-confidence. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your reader can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for a life or business coach. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program on courage and self-confidence.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 day empathy & compassion PLR. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Empathy & Compassion PLR Bundle PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.