30 Day Overcoming Challenges PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
For this challenge you want to help your readers overcome challenges and cope with change. Most of us have dealt with hard times, and it's nearly impossible to avoid change in our lives. Teach them what you've learned about facing adversity and managing transitions, along with some concrete strategies that can help them to navigate the difficulties we're all bound to encounter from time to time.
Show your readers ways you can gain back a bit of control when life seems to be throwing you curveballs. You'll discover what makes change so scary and how to deal with life's biggest challenges through techniques such as embracing new things, breaking obstacles down into baby steps, learning relaxation strategies, goal setting and more.
Our 30 Days of Overcoming Challenges and Coping With Change Challenge is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about overcoming challenges and coping with change and how it can benefit their lives over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of Overcoming Challenges & Coping With Change PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Overcoming Challenges & Coping With Change Articles
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Are You Ready To Embrace Challenges And Change?
- You WILL Face Challenges – How You Deal With Them Matters
- Why Change Can Be Scary
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
- Journaling To Help You Cope With Big Life Changes
- Stop Overwhelm By Setting Smaller, Attainable Goals
- Focus On The Positive – Finding The Good In Change
- Break It Down – From Challenge To Baby Steps
- Big Changes Are New Beginnings – Get Excited
- Change Can Be Stressful – Find Time To Relax
- Finding Your Why And Using It As Motivation To Overcome Anything
- Don’t Forget To Take Care Of Yourself During Difficult And Stressful Times
- It Will Get Easier – Getting Used To Change
- The Importance Of Taking Time To Grieve
- Embracing Challenges And Creating New Routines
- Sleep On It – How A Good Night Sleep Puts Everything Into Perspective
- You’re Stronger Than You Think – A Look Back At What You’ve Overcome
- The Benefit Of Having A Therapist Or Coach Help You Overcome Challenges & Cope With Change
- Lean On Your Support Network
- Simple Ways To De-Stress & Take Your Mind Off Things
- Support Groups Can Be Helpful When You’re Feeling Alone
- Learn To Accept Help
- Don’t Let Your Confidence Suffer – Here Are Some Confidence Boosting Tips
- In A Funk? Take A Shower And Get Dressed
- Look At How Far You’ve Come Already
- Digging Deep – Getting To The Core Of Your Anxiety About Change
- Finding Inspiration To Change and Overcome Challenges
- Don’t Let Temporary Setbacks Get You Down
- Celebrate Your Victories And Successes
- Reflect On How Far You’ve Come And How Where To Go From Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to overcome the challenges in their lives. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your reader can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for a life or business coach. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program on overcoming challenges and coping with change.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about Overcoming Challenges and Coping With Change. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.