30 Day Info Product Creation Challenge PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
Do you have knowledge to share? Have you written blog posts? Hosted a webinar? Written an eBook or any other content? If so then you can create information products. If not, you still can, so stay tuned to find out more about how to create amazing info products fast so that you can earn passive income.
Most people considering creating information products over think it. It’s natural to think that you need to be completely original and start from scratch when it comes to creating information products. But, the truth is, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel to create amazing information products that help your audience plus earn great money.
Teach your readers how they can start creating information products.
Our 30 Day Information Product Creation Challenge is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about how to create an information product over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts and eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Day Content Marketing PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Information Product Articles
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why You Don’t Need To Reinvent The Wheel
- The Basic Process Of Going From Existing Content To Finished Product
- The Types Of Info Products You Can Create From Existing Content
- Product Creation Example: New Opt-In Report
- Pre-Planning Your Content For Future Products
- Getting Into The Habit Of Creating Content For Future Product Launches
- The Secret To Success: Working On Content For Your Site & Paid Products Simultaneously
- Product Shortcut – Dig Into Your Archives
- Quick Profit Strategy: Sell It First, Create The Content Later
- Turning A Series Of Blog Posts Into A Week-Long Course
- A Quick Checklist Of What You Need To Do Before You’re Ready To Launch Your Product
- Digging Into Analytics To Find The Best Content For Future Products
- Monitor Your Emails And Comments For Product Ideas
- Digging Deeper And Being More Specific With Your Info Products
- 5 Tips For making “Old” Content Almost Unrecognizable In Your Info Products
- Using Your Existing Content To Promote The New Info Product
- Free Info Products vs. Paid Info Products
- How To Create A Big Income Stream With Small Info Products
- The Three Things You Need To Sell An Info Product
- Keep It Simple And Launch That First Product
- Moving Forward: Planning Your Content & Product Launches
- What Do They Need Next? A Quick Hack For Coming Up With Content Based Info Product Ideas
- Going Above and Beyond: Unique Places To Turn Content Into Products
- Boost Your Income By Turning Your Content Into Coaching Programs
- Repurpose And Bundle Your Info Products To Create Higher Priced Products
- Leverage Your Time By Outsourcing The Product Creation Process
- Grow Your Reach By Expanding Into New Platforms
- Review What’s Selling And Start Planning More Content On Those Topics
- Consider Buying Content For Your Next Info Product
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to work on creating an info product. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your reader can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program all about information product creation.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Information Product Creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Pre-Written Content about Information Products PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.