Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
Online content can come in a variety of different formats. There is written content, audio and video content, and even images, infographics and the like. They are all great bits and pieces that can be used in your overall marketing strategy. To market with content, simply means that you use those informational and educational pieces of content to promote your website and what you have to offer.
Content marketing is crucial these days for your internet marketing success whether you have an online or offline business. Teach your readers how they can be successful at content marketing.
Our 30 Day Content Marketing Challenge is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about content marketing over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Day Content Marketing PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Content Marketing Articles
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside
- Welcome and What Is Content Marketing
- Content is King, Or Is It?
- Why You Need A Content Marketing Plan
- Who Is Your Target Market?
- Where Is Your Target Market?
- Content On Your Site vs. Content On Other Sites
- Let’s Talk About Content Syndication
- Attention Grabbing Headlines For Your Content
- An Explanation Of Different Content Formats
- Your Content Needs A Purpose
- How To Come Up With A Content Schedule
- Are You Repurposing Your Content?
- Using The Same Content In Multiple Formats
- What’s Your Goal With Each Piece Of Content?
- Use Content Upgrades To Build Your List
- An Example Of A Content Marketing Funnel
- Ways To Promote Your Content
- Don’t Just Share That Content Once
- Creating A Content Marketing And Promotion Schedule For Each Post
- Why You Should Create Epic Content
- Updating And Re-Promoting Your Epic Content
- Working Key Content Pieces Into Your Email Marketing
- Crafting Content That Sells Your Products
- Creating Content Around Keywords and Key Phrases
- Easy Content Creation With Serial Posts
- Creative Ways To Come Up With Content Ideas
- Using PLR For Quick And Easy Content Creation
- 3 Ways To Monetize Old Content
- Get Your Audience To Help With Content Creation
- Wrap Up & Going Forward
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to work on content marketing. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your reader can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program all about content marketing.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Content Marketing. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Pre-Written Content about Content Marketing PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Marketing Your Content Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.