30 Days of Improving Memory & Brain Health PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
This challenge is all about improving your knowledge of what brain health is and how to strengthen it over the course of your life. It also covers memory and how to ensure it remains as sharp as possible as you approach your golden years.
Your brain acts as, in a sense, as your operating system. It helps you to navigate and make sense of the world around you. The term “brain health” refers to how well your brain is able to perform such tasks as learning, concentrating, remembering, playing and managing your bodily functions.
Teach your readers how their brain functions and how it is affected. Like times of stress, particularly busy periods in their lives, their brain will work at differing capacities. A number of factors influence your brain's health or how well it functions and performs its necessary duties. In addition, show them that there are habits and activities you can engage in that can improve your overall brain health.
Our 30 Days of Improving Memory & Brain Health Challenge is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about improving their own memory and brain health and how it can benefit their lives over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of Improving Memory & Brain Health PLR Challenge Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Improving Memory & Brain Health Articles
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why We Need to Be Concerned About Brain Health
- Your Memory Is Like a Muscle – Work It Out
- 3 Things That Affect Brain Health
- Do You Know About Rosemary’s Ability to Improve Memory?
- Brain Teasers & Games Can Help You Stay Sharp
- What You Eat Matters – Essential Nutrients for Your Brain
- Warning Signs to Look for When Memory & Brain Activity Are in Decline
- Top Brain Training Sites Reviewed
- The Mental Benefits of Meditating Regularly
- How Mnemonic Devices Can Help Your Memory
- Have You Heard of a Brain Dump?
- Don’t Try To Remember It All – Focus On The Important Stuff
- How A Daily Planner Can Help Your Brain
- Supplements For Optimal Brain Health
- How Exercise Can Help You Improve Memory & Brain Health
- Let’s Look at Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- The Benefit of Reading Daily for Your Brain Health
- Are You Learning New Skills?
- How Drinking Coffee Can Help Improve Memory
- Let’s Talk Food – What You Need To Know About Eating A Brain Healthy Diet
- 5 Simple Ways To Improve Your Memory
- Neurotransmitters Explained
- Let’s Talk Short Term & Long Term Memory
- Are Brain Health Supplements Worth It?
- The Strong Link Between Scents & Memories
- Antioxidants Influence On Your Brain
- How Sleep Affects Your Brain and Your Memories
- Avoiding Age-Related Cognitive Decline
- Social Interactions Will Strengthen Your Memory
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to improve their memory and brain health. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your reader can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for a life or business coach. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program on the benefits of improving memory and brain health.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about memory and brain health. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.