Work Day Routine Makeover PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
When you work for yourself you must make your own workday routine if you want to get things done. A workday routine will make an enormous difference in your productivity. That’s why business owners create workday routines for their employees, have deadlines, and certain requirements for each day of work.
Teach your readers how to makeover their workday routine in a way that creates smart routines that reduce stress, increase productivity and make them more efficient so they can do more with less time and still have personal time.
Our 30 Days of Making Over Your Work Day Routine is designed to teach how to make changes to your daily routine to be more productive and profitable.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to change up their routines so they can reduce stress and increase productivity.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Making Over Your Work Day Routine PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Could Your Workday Routine Use A Makeover?
- Do You Have A Workday Routine?
- Start By Tracking How You Spend Your Time
- Analyze Your Data – Are You Making Good Use Of Your Time?
- The Big Benefits Of Limiting Your Work Hours
- Parkinson’s Law & Making The Best Use Of Your Time
- A Brief Overview Of Workday Productivity
- What You Work On Is More Important Than How Quick Or Efficient You Are
- Freeing Up Your Time – Eliminate, Automate, Or Outsource
- What Are Your Most Valuable Skills?
- Learning To Say “No” Is Important
- Work Anytime, Anywhere With Mobile Solutions
- The Danger Of Social Media To Your Productivity
- Becoming Aware Of The Difference Between Productive Work And Busy Work
- Tools To Help You Stay Productive
- Do This And You’ll Never Have An Unproductive Day
- Do You Know What Your Bottle Necks Are?
- Simple Ways To Deal With Bottle Necks
- Gaining Perspective To Improve Your Workday Routine
- Are You Aware Of Your More Productive Parts Of The Day?
- Are You Familiar With The Pomodoro Method?
- Taking Advantage Of Deadlines
- Tips For Staying Motivated During Your Workday
- Rest & Relaxation Are Important Components Of Your Workday Routine
- Does Your Workday Have A Set End Time?
- Is Your Workday Routine Stressing You Out Or Is It Reducing Stress?
- Time To Branch Out – Introducing Solid Routines For Your Team
- New Routines Can Help You Break Bad Workday Habits
- Routines Aren’t Restrictive – They Give You More Control Over Your Time
- Let’s Recap This Workday Routine Makeover
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about making over your work day routine.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Making Over Your Work Day Routine. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: The Benefits & Dangers of Workday Routines (6,101 words)
Will teach your readers about:
- The Benefits and Dangers of Routines
- Shaking Things Up in Their Daily Routines
- How Routines Will Help Them the Most
A workbook to help your readers become more productive in their daily routines. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Making Over Your Work Day Routines PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.