FOR CUSTOMERS OF TOOLS FOR MOTIVATION
Get this SPECIAL DEAL fromWednesday, March 9 – Saturday, March 12, 2022 Only
We're sorry but this sale has ended.
For just 4 days you'll be able to purchase these 4 Evergreen Self Help Content Topics (plus bonus!) for JUST $47
Get over 80% off the public pricing ($238 Value) on this page ONLY
Thousands of articles and blog posts written every day just disappear in our social media environment. The feed is all about what’s new and old stuff…even yesterday’s stuff, rarely resurfaces. Your audience needs you. That’s why it’s important that you are publishing new information for them to consume every week.
We want to help you do that. That’s why in the 4 packs you'll get with this bundle, we'll give you 80 professionally written articles! You can use them as emails, post them to Medium.com or LinkedIn or Facebook, as blog posts, or as content for your podcast.
We design each pack with a theme, which means the articles are really a 30 or 10-day series. Invite them back to your website to read the other articles.
And then instead of looking at a blank screen trying to figure out what you’re going to create and how losing precious time…you get to start implementing, executing, growing, and making money.
It takes work to grow your email list. Real work. Think about all the time you’ve been working and what it took to put together the list you have.
Suppose you want to grow your Medium.com followers this month. How about posting your articles to Medium and then sending an email for each article to your list . . . with links to your Medium.com account. Or Goodreads. Or your Facebook group.
Instead of wondering what to write, just hit send and start growing immediately! We give you an email to go with every article – that's 80 emails too.
If you take away the “stall” that happens when you start creating content, you get to implement and execute and grow and make money right away.
You can use all of this pre-written content as is or edit it as you see fit. Tweak it to fit your niche and your business requirements. Put your name on it and use it in your overall content marketing strategy.
Here's A Sampling of What You Get…
Covering 4 powerful topics in the Self Help Niche.The topics include…
- From Procrastination to Progress
- Decision Making Skills
- Taking Charge of Your Life
- Dealing with Decision Fatigue
What's Included In Each of the 4 Bundles?
Ebooks & Workbooks
Each 6,000+ word Ebook/Workbook is all about the main topic along with a place for your readers to work through the process and document their thoughts. This content is completely different from the articles in each pack.
Each PLR pack includes professionally written and edited articles on the topic. Use them as blog posts, create a blog post series, or compile them into a short report. There is a lot you can do with this content.
Website content is great, but traffic is king. With these emails, not only can you send traffic to your blog at the press of a button, you are building a relationship with your audience.
Social Media Posts
Custom-written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
Here's Exactly What You'll Get:
Bundle #1: From Procrastination to Progress
- Ebook/Workbook: Beat Procrastination and Create a Pro-Active Lifestyle (8,582 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What's Up With Procrastination
- The Psychology of Procrastination
- It's Time to Stop Procrastinating
- & More…
- 30 Articles:
- Welcome to the 30-Day Challenge
- Procrastination and Laziness are NOT the Same Thing!
- If You Procrastinate, You Aren’t the Only One
- 2 Ways Procrastination Could be Ruining Your Life
- Working Better Under Pressure is a Myth
- Procrastination Could Lead to a Heart Attack
- You Can’t Change What You Won’t Acknowledge
- Traits Common Among Chronic Procrastinators
- Four Excuses Procrastinators Use to Justify Their Behavior
- When Saying Yes Creates Procrastination
- From Procrastination to Proactive- Flipping the Switch
- Build Your Tolerance for a Proactive Lifestyle
- 3 Changes to Make Today That Will Make You Proactive
- Tips to Build Confidence and Stop Procrastination
- Half-Way Point Check In- How Proactive do You Feel?
- Want More Money? Be More Proactive
- Finding Out What Works is a Game Changer
- Are You Too Stubborn to be Proactive?
- The Anxiety-Procrastination Connection and How to Disconnect It
- Tackling Overwhelm-Based Procrastination Head On
- Normalize Doing Things You Don’t Like to Do
- Discipline is a Powerful Thing!
- Journal Your Way to a More Positive and Productive Lifestyle
- Use the Buddy System to Banish Procrastination
- Resources that Work When You Can’t Seem to Stop Procrastinating
- Start Today- Don’t Wait for Perfect Circumstances
- Progress Over Perfection- Don’t Be Too Hard on Yourself
- Dos and Don’ts for Successfully Breaking the Procrastination Habit
- Be a Good Example to Those Who Rely on You
- Wrap Up and Where Do We Go from Here?
- 30 Emails –
Each day during the challenge your readers will receive a personalized email from you with a link to the daily blog post.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about taking action and stopping procrastination.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
- 30 Social Media Posts
Bundle #2: Decision Making Skills
- Ebook/Workbook: Making Decisions with Confidencewill teach your readers about:
- Everyone Makes Decisions
- Families Influence the Development of Decision-Making Skills
- You Can Make Decisions with Confidence
- Support Other People's Decisions
- & More…
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
- 30 Articles:
- Let’s Talk About Decision Making!
- 3 Elements of a Good Decision
- Reasons People Avoid Making Decisions Altogether
- Your Personality is Tied to How You Make Decisions
- Do Your Homework Before You Decide
- Fatal or Famous: Truths and Lies About Making Decisions
- Seeking Win-Win Solutions When Making a Decision
- Procrastination Ruins the Process
- She’s Not Bossy, She’s the Boss
- Is Passivity a Barrier to Making Decisions?
- Trust Your Gut to Make the Right Decision
- Diffusion of Responsibility: Waiting on Someone Else
- The Utilitarian Process: Drawing a Line
- The Importance of Wise Counsel When Making a Decision
- No! An Important Decision When You Feel Pressured
- Family Meetings: A Valuable Decision-Making Tool
- 3 Rules for Successful Democratic Decision Making
- Steps for Healthier Compromises
- Learn Negotiation Skills for Better Decisions
- What If There’s No Good Decision Available?
- Stand Up for Your Decisions – Stop Apologizing
- Regret: Managing a Poor Decision
- Encouraging Kids to Make Their Own Decisions
- 3 Tips for Supporting Decisions You Don’t Agree With
- Surviving Someone Else’s Poor Decision
- Love & Logic: Decision-Based Parenting
- 2 Ways Being Too Decisive Could Be Hurting You
- The Importance of Defending Someone Else’s Right to Choose
- Changing Your Mind… And Other Options for Decision-Making
- 30 Emails – In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to improve their decision-making skills.
- 30 Social Media Posts
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the existing 30 articles into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
Bundle #3: Taking Charge of Your Life
- 10 Articles:
- Stop Reacting And Start Taking Action
- Set A Goal With A Deadline
- Don’t Be Afraid To Dream Big
- Make A Plan For Reaching Your Goals
- What’s Your First Step? That’s All You Need To Know Right Now
- The Importance Of Regular Positive Action
- Life Is Short, Don’t Live It With Regrets
- Do You Have A Bucket List? Time To Tackle Those Things
- Don’t Let The Opinions Of Others Keep You From Crafting The Life Of Your Dreams
- Real Progress Happens When You Do The Things You’re Scared Of
- 10 Emails
- 10 Social Media Posts
Prefer a different format?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a short report that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
Bundle #4: Dealing with Decision Fatigue
This content is BRAND NEW and not for sale ANYWHERE else!
- 10 Articles
- 10 Emails
- 10 Social Media Posts
- Short Report (4,737 words) Boost Your Productivity And Reduce Stress ( With These Four Core Concepts)
- Establish Habits & Routines
- Delegate And Outsource (take yourself out of the equation)
- Simplify & Automate
- Focus On Core Competencies (Top 3 Tasks)
That's A Total of:
80 Self Help Articles (32,000+ words)
80 Pre-Written Emails
80 Social Media Posts you can copy/paste
3 Ebooks & Workbooks
What if you could have a new blog post ready to publish each week? Or better yet what if you have a new lead magnet freebie to share with your current audience each month while adding new leads to your list? That's what these bundles can do for you.
Plus Get This Bonus Canva Template
Beat Procrastination & Create a Pro-Active Lifestyle
- A professionally designed and customizable ebook and workbook and Canva Template all about beating procrastination.
In a perfect world, you’d publish a daily article, create emails to converse with your audience, compile helpful reports, author e-books, provide intriguing downloads for your list growth and keep your social media looking fresh. Right?
That’s an impossible task to ask a solopreneur. Especially if you have a family or another job. It’s an expensive task to ask a start-up and that’s a lot of resources wasted if you’re a large company.
As a content creation agency, our job is to stay ahead of you so you can stay ahead of your audience. We spend oodles of time creating your business daily content so you can spend time strategizing, working with clients, speaking, and making money.
Our job is to make the things that will make you successful.
And then instead of trying to figure out what you’re going to create and how you get to implement and execute and grow and make money.
Why Buy From Piggy Makes Bank?
We've been creating content since 2004 and we combined our creative skills with our marketing skills to create quality pre-written content for savvy business owners.
This is the same high-quality content you're used to just at a much lower cost. Even a brand new entrepreneur can see a huge ROI.
These packs are perfect to create opt-ins, content upgrades, or various other pieces of content to help your audience grow their list and engage their communities.
To make it quick and easy to implement, these packs will consist of either 30 or 10 articles along with supporting materials like emails, social media blurbs, and ebooks/workbooks.
Each piece of the pack was created to work seamlessly together. That said, they are just as effective when used separately. In other words, you can mix, match, and repurpose to your heart's content.
Our Content Will Help You:
What could you do with extra time every month? That’s what we want to give you.At the beginning of every month, we want to get you to be hours ahead. As your personal content creation agency, we’re going to get into your hands all the content you need in a month to converse with your email list, post on social channels, publish on your blog and sell to your audience.
And then instead of trying to figure out what you’re going to create and how, you get to implement and execute and grow and make money Have you had time to get all the stuff done you need to move your business forward?
Having someone create custom content for your site is expensive. And it can be a risky move for a small business. Will you ever recoup the hundreds of dollars you paid that ghost writer?
PLR gives you custom content on a budget. A few edits and tweaks make it unique to your site and perfect for your ideal target audience. Business owners and bloggers have used pre-written content as their secret weapon for years. Isn't it time you gave it a try?
We want to show you how to give that fun to your audience. We help you keep them engaged by giving you the tools to engage them. And then instead of trying to figure out what you’re going to create and how, you get to implement and execute and grow and make money.