Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Super-ager is the term used to describe men and women ages 70 and above who, despite their chronological age, have the mind and body of someone decades younger. While their counterparts see a decline in their minds and/or bodies as they age, super-ages seem to be holding steady.
When people think of super-agers they may think of the men and women living in Okinawa Japan. Studies have been conducted on how and why Okinawans surpass other communities and live well into their 100’s. The findings may not surprise you. Okinawans and other centenarians have things in common that help them maintain healthy minds and bodies.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers start living a super-ager lifestyle.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to examine their lifestyle so they can become a super-ager.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Adopting a Super-Ager Lifestyle PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs 0f Articles and 3 10-Pack Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) and 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total). Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: What’s a Super-Ager Anyway?
- What’s a Super-Ager and Why Would You Want to be One?
- Super-Agers Around the World
- 3 Myths About Super-Agers that Need to be Busted
- It’s Normal to Age, but You Don’t Have to Decline
- The Real Reason Your Senses Fade as You Age…and What to Do About it!
- Aging Doesn’t Have to Be Scary
- When Did Independence Become the Main Goal?
- 3 Things Super-Agers Have in Common
- Before you Fight Aging with Surgery, Try These Tips Instead
- Super-Aging is a Whole-Body Experience
10-Pack #2: Super-Agers and Cognition
- Our Brains Age With our Bodies
- 3 Ways Super-Ager’s Brains Age Differently
- Your Physical Activity Has A Direct Impact on the Brain
- Could Your Diet be Shrinking Your Brain?
- Signs of Dementia You don’t Want to Miss
- Your Friendships Could Extend Your Life
- Live Longer with Wine and Chocolate
- Super-Agers Get Better Sleep…and It Shows
- 3 Ways to Live the Super-Ager Life Right Now!
- Dos and Don’ts for Boosting Brain Function
10-Pack #3: Super-Agers and Physical Health
- What’s Good for the Mind is Good for the Body
- A Healthy Diet is Key for Super-Aging
- Disease is the Enemy of Super-Aging
- Super-Agers Make Healthy Choices Every Day
- Most Super-Agers Eat Like a Mediterranean
- Super-Agers Have Healthier Bones
- The Flexibility and Health Connection
- Save Your Joints Like a Super-Ager
- Have Fun…and Live Longer, with Cardio
- It’s Never Too Early…or Too Late, to Make Changes
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about living a super-ager lifestyle.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle for Better Health and Longer Life (8,118 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Aging is a Normal Process That's Denied to Many
- Super-Agers and Cognition: What You Need to Know
- Super-Agers and Physical Health: What You Need to Know
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Living a Super-Ager Life for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!