Stress Free Holidays
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
The holidays are a wondrous time of year filled with every imaginable delight for your senses. Great tasting food, beautiful décor, soft and fuzzy sweaters, and music that only comes around once per year. It’s no wonder people can’t wait for the holidays to help them escape into a time of family, fun, and festivities.
While the idea of the holidays is always delightful, the realities can be quite overwhelming. Juggling an already busy schedule with added activities during the holidays can quickly take the wonder out of the season and replace it with stress. What started out as Happy Holidays becomes surviving the Holidaze.
This 30 days is designed to help you fully enjoy the holiday season without stress.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to take the stress out of their holiday season.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Stress-Free Holidays PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles and 3 10-packs of email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10 pack #1. Self-Awareness Emphasis
- Putting the Happy into your Holidays
- 3 Thieves that Rob your Holiday Spirit
- Choosing what’s Best for Your Family During the Holidays…Without Feeling guilty!
- Tips for Creating Drama-Free Holidays
- Could your Family Benefit from Breaking Some Traditions?
- 3 Alternatives to Traditional Holiday Celebrations
- Empty Nest Holidays- Redefining the Season When Kids Grow Up
- Money-Saving Dos and Don’ts for Happy and Financially Healthy Holidays
- Make the Season Fun by Choosing a Theme
- Boundaries- The Key to a Joyful Season
10 Pack #2. Thanksgiving Holiday Emphasis
- Gratitude is the Reason for the Season
- Set Limits when Thanksgiving Feels Overwhelming
- Thanksgiving Activities that Create Lasting Memories
- Prepping for Christmas During Thanksgiving
- Pro-tips for Holiday Gatherings that Save your Sanity
- Who Said Turkey is King on Thanksgiving?
- Important Steps to Avoid Depression During Thanksgiving
- Stress Less with These Thanksgiving Day Reminders
- A Crock Pot Holiday- Let Dinner Take Care of Itself
- Including Others at Thanksgiving Can Change a Life
10 Pack #3. Christmas Holiday Emphasis
- Christmas Past- Learning from People Who’ve Been There
- Crafting a Christmas Mission Statement Helps Reduce Holiday Stress
- Tips for Reducing your Giving Without Feeling Like a Scrooge
- Vacations are an Excellent Way to Celebrate Christmastime
- Holiday Décor Ideas that Make Decorating Fun!
- Tips for Dealing with The Grinch at Christmas
- There’s Value in Creating a Holiday Newsletter
- Giving Back Helps Make Christmas Merry and Bright
- Christmas in July 3 Things to Do in Summer that Make your Holiday Easier
- New Year, New You- Reflecting on the Holiday to Make a Plan for Next Year
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all enjoying the holidays without stress.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Surviving the Holidaze Without Losing Your Spirit or Your Mind (7,128 words)
will teach your readers about:
- The Origins of the Holiday Season
- Everyone Celebrates the Holidays Differently
- Your Holidays Can Become Everything You've Ever Wanted
- Being Thankful and Stress-Free During Thanksgiving
- Keeping Christmas Merry and Bright
- New Year, New You – Starting the Year Off Right
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts and an eBook and PDF eBook/workbook.