Storytelling to Increase Audience Engagement
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Did you know that the human brain is wired or attracted to stories? This is because stories are how the human brain learns, grows, and remembers things. Through stories, you can better remember important events and communicate or connect with your peers and audience.
Stories are a powerful and unique way to share, relate or educate your values, beliefs, and morals. Through stories, you gain audience engagement and the action required to run a successful and sustainable business.
Our 30 Days of storytelling to increase audience engagement will teach your readers how they can use stories to connect and engage with their audience.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to engage with their audience through storytelling.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Storytelling to Increase Audience Engagement
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- How Storytelling Sets Your Brand Apart from Your Competitors
- The Keys to Effective Corporate Story
- How to Harness the Power of Persuasive Storytelling
- Questions to Help Create a Better Brand Story
- Why Audience Engagement Is a Must
- How to Identify and Know Your Target Audience
- Four Ways to Increase & Track Audience Engagement
- How to Get Your Audience to Take More Action
- The Value and Benefits of Brand Loyalty
- Pick Your Storytelling Format
- Common Story Arcs to Use to Create More Brand Stories
- How to Write an Effective Script for Corporate Storytelling
- The 3 Things You Can’t Skip to Tell a Successful Story
- 8 Ways to Hook Your Audience
- Develop Your Origin Story
- Every Story Needs a Hero
- Craft a Familiar, Simple, and Relatable Narrative
- Increase Your Profits with Lasting Impressions
- Don't Forget Your Calls-to-Action
- Make It Emotional and Keep It Personal
- Don't Skip Personality and Honesty
- Consistency Is Key for a Successful Brand Story
- Don't Forget About Your Tone and Body Language
- Six Rules for Visual Storytelling
- Behind Every New Product Should Be a New Brand Story
- How to Create a Customer Spotlight Story
- Five Ways to Improve Your Storytelling Techniques
- How to Tell Your Brand’s Story Through Social Media
- Use the Right Tools and Make It Shareable
- How to Better Market Your Brand’s Story
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about storytelling.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Become a Good Storyteller to Increase Audience Engagement (6,163 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is Audience Engagement? Why is Audience Engagement Important?
- The Benefits of Storytelling in Business
- Seven Traits and Values Important for Storytelling
- What You Must Have to Craft a Successful Story
- Ten Stories to Develop to Build Brand Awareness
- Seven Tips to Becoming a Great Brand Storyteller
- Ten Tools to Utilize to Improve Your Storytelling Techniques and Visuals
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers start storytelling in their business. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive 3 bonuses to provide your audience:
- Brand Storytelling Checklist
- Corporate Storytelling Template
- Customer Spotlight Template
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and 3 bonuses.