Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
Marketers today have, right at their fingertips, a great way to connect with their audience that takes word-of-mouth marketing to a whole new level. It’s called Social Media. It’s an amazing way to get traffic if you know what you’re doing. The fact is, today, you need social media to get traffic. It’s simply become too big a part of our lives. The impact is probably just as big or bigger than Television was when it first came out on a wide scale.
All this activity makes social media an excellent traffic source for your products, services, and content on your website. Therefore, if you add social media marketing to your marketing strategy you’re going to get far more traffic than if you didn’t.
Teach your readers how they can get started leveraging social media to grow their traffic.
Our 30 Day Leveraging Social Media for Traffic Challenge is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about how to use social media for traffic over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts and eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Day Leveraging Social Media for Traffic Challenge PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Social Media for Traffic Articles
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why You Need Social Media To Get Traffic
- The Big 5 Social Media Platforms You Can’t Ignore
- Focus On The Platforms Your Audience Prefers
- Why You Can’t Afford To Ignore Facebook
- Pinterest Is More Than A Social Network
- Why You Shouldn’t Post The Same Thing Across Multiple Social Media Platforms
- Let’s Talk About Social Media Graphics
- The Importance Of Being Consistent In Brand and Message Across Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Automation Dos & Don’ts
- Don’t Miss Smaller Networks That Cater To Your Niche
- Crafting Facebook Posts That Will Reach Your Audience And Get Them To Click
- Do You Need A Facebook Page?
- Finding Your Tribe And Driving Traffic With Facebook Groups
- The 80/20 Rule Of Social Media Marketing For Traffic
- Pinterest Group Boards And How They Can Help You Drive Traffic
- With Instagram It’s About The Hashtags
- Repurpose Your Written Content On Linked In
- Finding Affiliates & Creating JV Opportunities With Linked In
- Balancing Evergreen And Immediate Traffic For Long Term Social Media Marketing Success
- Standing Out From The Crowd Of Twitter Updates
- Social Media Management Platforms Compared
- Why You Should Be Posting Multiple Times
- Crafting An Effective Social Media Marketing Plan For Maximum Traffic
- Keep Track Of Your Stats And Tweak As Needed
- Let’s Talk About Social Media Advertising
- Converting Social Media Traffic
- Social Media Is A Relationship Building Tool
- How To Deal With Negative Social Media Comments and Trolls
- Your Content Has Gone Viral – Now What?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to leverage social media to generate more traffic. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program all about leveraging social media for traffic.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on leveraging social media for traffic. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Pre-Written Content about Leveraging Social Media for Traffic PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.