Smart Blogging Skills – Week 4
I'm back from the NAMS event in Atlanta and finally rested up. Those weekend workshops are worth every penny & every minute of my time but it seems like I need a few days afterwards just to get rested up.
Week 4 of Smart Blogging Skills is all about Researching Niche Communities and Writing Timely Blog Posts
Creating the good habits that Kelly discusses this week now will only help serve your business for the better as you grow.
Like all of the lessons, there is a pdf “summary” and short audio where Kelly give you practical information that breaks this week's tasks down into bite sized pieces and shares what you need to do and why you need to do it.
I still haven't re-written my About page. I've heard that it can be one of the hardest things to write – after all who really likes to write about themselves? Not me!
What Did I Learn from This Lesson?
- I learned that I need to be visible where my market hangs out.
- I learned where to find the places the people in my market are.
- I learned some tips to help me better connect with them.
- I learned how certain types of posts attract more readers to my blog.
- Most importantly, I was reminded that this blogging gig is centered around building relationships.
What did you learn this week?
P.S. Don’t worry if you don’t have your copy yet; it’s delivered electronically so you can grab it right now! It’s only $27.30 after your 30% discount (don’t forget to use coupon code = MIAB) — well worth it for a successful online business!
Missed part of the series? No problem! You can see everything at