Getting Better Sleep PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Trying to balance your life can be difficult, but the main thing you need to care about to care for others is your health. If you have issues getting and staying asleep or having a restful sleep, the first thing to tackle is your health. Getting healthy ensures a more regenerative rest.
Exercise is an imperative part of your entire physical fitness outlook as well, but it’s also important for your mental and emotional health too. Exercising moderately for 150 minutes every week will improve your sleep.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers get better sleep.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to work on getting better sleep to help all other areas of their lives.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Getting Better Sleep PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Get Healthy to Ensure More Regenerative Rest
- Eat Right for Your Needs to Ensure Better Sleep
- Get Moving if You Want to Rest Better Every Night
- Prepare Your Environment for Sleeping
- Keep Regular Sleeping and Wake Times
- Use Reverse Psychology
- Get Up Instead of Tossing and Turning
- Eliminate Blue Light Several Hours Before Bedtime
- How to Create a Realistic Bedtime Routine
- Clothing That Helps You Sleep Comfortable
- The Best Mattress To Buy for a Good Night’s Sleep
- Breathing Techniques that Aid in Helping You Sleep
- Try These Essential Oils to Induce Sleep
- Keep a Nighttime Gratitude Journal
- Try These Relaxation Exercises
- 8 Reasons Sticking to a Sleep Schedule Is Best
- 7 Reasons You Need Daily Sunshine
- Food and Drinks That Will Make You Sleepy
- Know The Right Sleeping Positions for Your Needs
- Understanding Your Body Clock
- Ways to Block Noises While You Sleep
- If You Can’t Sleep: Get a Check-Up
- Fun Activities to Induce Sleep
- The Importance of Proper Hydration and Sleep
- Medical Conditions That Can Hamper Your Sleep Cycle
- How to Develop a Sleep Trigger That Works
- Reasons You Should Tidy Up to Sleep Better
- How ASMR Helps You Sleep
- Remember, Quite Time Is Essential for Sleep
- Reasons Sleep Is More Essential Than You Think
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about getting better sleep.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: 10 Ways to Avoid Insomnia and Sleep Better Every Night (6,512 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Reasons You Need to Sleep Better
- Ten Ways to Avoid Insomnia and Sleep Better Every Single Night
- & More…
You'll receive 3 bonuses to provide your audience:
- Gratitude List
- Insomnia Checklist
- Sleep Journal
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.