Self-Love to Improve Your Inner Naysayer PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Self-love is really a fairly simple concept. It refers to the ability to regard yourself positively in a variety of aspects. When you embrace self-love, you think highly of your appearance and body image, as well as mental and emotional characteristics. You accept yourself as you are, but you are also excited about growing and improving every day. Self-acceptance doesn’t rely on waiting until “someday” to start living and enjoying your own company.
There are so many benefits to self-love. When you truly love yourself, you’re more satisfied with your life. You’ll see that you have agency and are in charge of the ways in which you choose to respond to what happens to you.
Our 30 Days of Self-Love is designed to help your readers explore the many benefits of accepting themselves as they are.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to have more self-love.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Self-Love to Improve Your Inner Naysayer PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why It’s Important to Embrace Self-Love
- How Negativity Can Impact Your Mind and Your Body
- What Exactly is Self-Love?
- 3 Simple Hacks to Help You Feel Better About Yourself Today
- How Becoming More Self-Aware Can Help You Feel Better About Yourself
- Getting Clear About Your Purpose and Beliefs Boosts Confidence
- The Connection Between Self-Love and Confidence
- Don’t Buy into Labels – You’re So Much More Than That
- When Should You Listen to Your Inner Naysayer and When Should You Ignore Him or Her?
- Do You Recognize Your Inner Naysayer When It Pipes Up?
- How to Practice Self-Love
- Embrace the Self-Love Without Becoming a Narcissist
- Become Aware of When Your Inner Naysayer Pops Up
- How Self-Love Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- The Power of Positive Pep Talks
- Simple Journaling Idea – Focus on What You Did Well Today
- How to Reframe Your Negative Self-Talk into Something More Productive
- Focus on Specifics to Defuse Your Inner Naysayer
- Practice Mindfulness to Feel Better About Yourself
- Focus on What You May Be Missing if You Listen to That Inner Naysayer
- Practice Helps You Get Better at Being Brave
- Try a Social Media Fast for an Instant Confidence and Happiness Boost
- It’s Ok to Ask for Help in Defusing Your Inner Naysayer
- Start Your Day by Focusing Your Gratitude and Positivity
- Tell That Inner Naysayer That It’s Okay to Fail and Make Mistakes
- Let’s Talk About the Importance of Self-Acceptance
- The Power of Letting Yourself Be Vulnerable
- Guess What – You’re Not the Only One with a Loud Inner Naysayer
- Self-Love Starts with Self-Forgiveness
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Self Love to Improve Your Inner Naysayer
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about self-love.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on journaling. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Get Out of Your Own Way and Become Your Best Self
will teach your readers about:
- How Fear and Negative Self-Talk Can Keep You from Reaching Your Goals
- Define Your Ideal Life
- Pick One Goal to Work Toward
- Check-in Regularly and Track Your Improvements
- & More…
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Self-Love PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.