Quarterly Planning for Maximum Productivity
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Did you make a to-do list for the day? If so, how far have you gone, or did you completely forget about it already? Well, don’t worry too much. As roughly 41% of items on most people’s to-do lists never get done, you are not alone.
Most people are not making the right to-do lists either. The best way to fix it and have it work for you and not against you is first to understand the common reasons why they fail in the first place.
Our 30 Days of maximizing your productivity will teach your readers how they can create productivity schedules by focusing on quarterly planning.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to become more productive by quarterly planning.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Maximizing Your Productivity
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Why Your To-Do Lists Are Failing You
- Managing Your Energy Is A Must
- Treat Yourself and Take A Day Off
- Multitasking Is A Lie
- Be More Proactive and Less Reactive to Achieve Higher Success
- If You Don’t Set Hard Deadlines, Plan to Fail
- Do This to Be More Consistent in Life and Business
- The 2-Minute Rule You Need
- How to Create Repeatable Workflows for Better Time Management
- Five Tips for Better Task Prioritization
- “Power Office” Your Workspace
- Kick Distractions or Else
- Organization Is A Daily Requirement
- It’s Not the Deadlines; It’s Your Lack of Discipline
- Don’t Let This Momentum Killer Destroy Your Success
- Stop Doing Everything and Hire Help
- Hit Pause, It’s Time to Reflect
- Give Your Business A HIIT
- Better Goal Setting Tips for Maximum Productivity
- These Bad Habits Are Killing Your Self-Discipline
- 6 Steps to Quarterly Planning for Increased Productivity
- Quit These Bad Time Management Habits Now
- Your Lack of Realism Is Stalling Your Success
- Essential Elements of The Realistic Optimist
- Invest in More Training and Education
- Always Plan First and Last
- Stay More Focused with These Five Simple Steps
- Harness the Power of Consistency
- Are You Really Being Accountable?
- Your Lack of Focus Is Getting in Your Way
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about quarterly planning.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Quarterly Planning for Maximum Productivity (6,106 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Quarterly Planning for Maximum Productivity
- 10 Core Values Important for Maximum Productivity
- The Power of Quarterly Planning
- How To Create Your Own 90-Day Action Plan
- 10 Common Productivity Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Powerful Habits for Maximum Productivity
- 14 Popular Tools and Technology to Take Advantage Of
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers become more productive through planning. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive 2 bonuses to provide your audience:
- Quarterly Action Plan
- SMART Goal Worksheet
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and 2 bonuses.