Optimizing Strengths and Improving Weaknesses PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
A healthy blend of strengths and weaknesses is normal. We can’t all be wonderful at everything and we should celebrate our unique combination of strengths and weaknesses. Some people are comfortable with their weaknesses and have a healthy relationship between their competence and incompetence. Sadly, some people experience significant negativity surrounding their weaknesses which can create a lot of problems.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers learn to optimize their strengths and improve their weaknesses.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to optimize their strengths and improve their weaknesses.
For only $87 you'll get all this:3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the Optimizing Strengths and Improving Weaknesses PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs 0f Articles and 3 10-Pack Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) and 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total). Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: The Psychology Behind Strengths and Weaknesses
- Celebrate your Unique Blend of Strengths and Weaknesses
- You Can’t Be Good at Everything- And you Shouldn’t Want to Be!
- Left Brain or Right Brain? A Look at Dominant Brain Theory
- 2 Reasons Working Hard is Working Against You
- Failing Forward- Weakness Plays an Important Role in Building Strengths
- The Zone of Genius- Time to Get in the Zone
- Top Reasons to Stop Comparing Yourself with Others
- Ask a Friend- A Surefire Way to Pinpoint Strengths and Weaknesses
- You Have Strengths in Every Area of Life
- The Current Battle Between Strength and Weakness- Make Sure You’ve Got the right Armor
10-Pack #2: Optimizing Strengths
- Strengths and Passions Aren’t the Same Thing
- 3 Tools That Help Identify Your Top Strengths
- Hidden Strengths You May Not Give Yourself Enough Credit For
- Don’t Be Shy- Stand Out from The Crowd and Get Noticed
- 3 Professional Strengths that Boost your Career
- Cash in On Your Strengths with a Side Hustle
- 3 Personal Strengths That Build Lasting Relationships
- From Mediocre to Magnificent- Top Tips That Build Strength
- Dos and Don’ts for Flexing Your strength Muscles
- Calling Out Strengths in Others to Build Better Teams
10-Pack #3: Improving Weaknesses
- Stop Hiding your Weaknesses- We All Have Them!
- 3 Important Questions to Ask Before Tackling a Weakness
- 2 Schools of Thought for Managing Weaknesses
- You Can’t Change What Don’t Acknowledge- Tips to Become More Self Aware
- Feeling Weak? Find Someone Who is Strong
- Adopt a Solution-Focused Mindset to Improve Any Weakness
- 5 Steps That Tackle Weakness Once and for All
- Raising your EQ Can Improve your Relationships
- 3 Tips to Tackle Time Management Weaknesses
- Supporting Others While They Improve their Weaknesses
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
Each day during the challenge your readers will receive a personalized email from you with a link to the daily blog post.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about optimizing your strengths and improving your weaknesses.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Make the Most of Your Strengths While Improving Your Weaknesses (7,617 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Identifying and Maximizing Your Strengths
- Working With and Improving Weaknesses
- When Weaknesses Become a Liability
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.