[thrive_headline_focus title=”Next Level Affiliate Marketing” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Whether you’ve been in affiliate marketing for a few weeks or a few years, the exciting fact about this business is that you can always make improvements. You can always improve your processes at any point because new technology is developed, new research highlights different ideas, and that’s honestly what a real business does.
Successful business owners are always trying to find ways to run leaner and meaner while also providing more value to their customers. You don’t need to make up everything from scratch; you can do what successful business owners do and become more successful with your affiliate program by taking a fresh look at your affiliate promotions.
Our 30 Days of Next Level Affiliate Marketing will show your readers how they can take their affiliate marketing to the next level.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to take their affiliate marketing up a notch.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Next Level Affiliate Marketing
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome And Why It’s Time To Take A Fresh Look At Your Affiliate Promotions
- Start With An Inventory – What Affiliate Products Are You Actively Promoting
- Redirecting And Tracking Affiliate Links – Why It’s Important
- Let’s Talk Numbers – Calculating The ROI Of Different Affiliate Promotions
- Where Are Your Sales Happening? In Email, On Social Media Or On Your Website?
- Evergreen Affiliate Promotions vs. Short-Lived Campaigned
- Promoting Affiliate Offers That Complement Your Paid Products
- Fill The Backend With Good Affiliate Promotions
- Approach Product Owners For Special Deals, Promotions, and Bonuses
- Tips for Finding The Next Great Affiliate Deal In Your Niche
- Prime Real Estate For Affiliate Promotions – Thank You & Download Pages
- Do You Have A Recommended Resources Page?
- Have Your Support Team Recommend Your Favorite Affiliate Products
- Are You Making Affiliate Recommendations In Your Products?
- Create Special Bonuses For High Value Launches To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Keep An Eye Out For Affiliate Contests For A Boost In ROI With Bonuses
- Send Solo Emails About Good Affiliate Offers – And Resend To Unopens
- Create An Entire Email And Social Media Review Around An Affiliate Offer
- 3 Tips For Driving Constant Sales To Evergreen Affiliate Offers
- Create Reliable Income By Promoting Offers With Recurring Affiliate Commissions
- Let’s Talk Product Funnels – Do You Know What The Earning Potential For Each Referred Sale Is?
- Using Facebook Advertising To Get A Second Chance At Making That Affiliate Sale
- How Google Analytics Can Help You Boost Your Affiliate Income
- Focus On Promoting A Handful Of The Best Affiliate Products You Can Find
- Instantly Grow Your Affiliate Program By Boosting And Sharing Your Most Popular Content
- Go Multi-Media – Make Affiliate Recommendations Via Audio And Video
- Don’t Be Afraid To Share What You Don’t Like Or What’s Missing
- Tap Into The Power Of Live And Evergreen Webinars To Close More Affiliate Sales
- Show Your Audience That You’re Using The Products & Services You Recommend
- Let’s Recap A Month’s Worth Of Next Level Affiliate Marketing Tips
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about taking your affiliate program to the next level.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about taking your affiliate program up a notch. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Get Organized With Your Affiliate Marketing Promos (6,119 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Tracking Your Affiliate Promotions
- Scheduling with a Promo Calendar
- Making Time to Study Results and Evaluate as Needed
- Tracking Your Affiliate Income and Challenging Yourself to Do Better
A workbook to help your readers take their affiliate marketing to the next level. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.