Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Minimalism is a concept that focuses on decluttering your life of material possessions in order to place more emphasis on what’s most important to you. Clearly, this will look different to each individual. Embracing minimalism doesn’t mean that you can’t have nice things. It simply means that you choose your possessions with intention. The goal of leading a minimalist lifestyle is to lighten your physical and emotional burdens so that you can concentrate on your priorities. There are numerous benefits to minimalism.
Our 30 Days of Minimalism is designed to teach your readers how they can benefit from having less in their lives in order to gain more time, more control and a sense of freedom, among other things.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to remove excess from their lives.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Minimalism PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Why Minimalism is so Appealing in this Day and Age
- What is Minimalism?
- How to Find Your Own Ideal Version of Minimalism
- How to Get Started Decluttering & Downsizing
- What Are the Benefits of Minimalism
- How Simplifying Can Help Your Personal Finances
- How Simplifying Can Help You Find More Time
- How Simplifying Can Help You De-Stress
- Don’t Get Overwhelmed with Decluttering and Minimizing
- Prioritize What’s Important to You as Downsize
- Minimalism isn’t Just About Physical Possessions
- Your Closet is a Great Place to Start Minimizing
- Identifying Your Clutter Magnets & What to Do About It
- Stop Impulse Purchases in Their Tracks by Delaying It
- One Item – Multiple Functions: A Great Goal to Owning Less
- If You Haven’t Used It in a Year, Get Rid of It
- Talking to Loved Ones About Minimalism
- 5 Great Resources to Learn More & Stay Motivated
- The Benefit of Finding a Minimalism Partner
- Make It About Experiences Instead of Things
- 3 Great Tips for Simplifying Meal Time
- Digital Clutter Counts Too – Minimalism in the Digital Age
- What Minimalism Has Taught Me – Be Grateful for What You Have
- Don’t Hang on to Possessions Out of Guilt
- Capturing Memories Without Mementoes
- Quick Tip to Keep It Minimal: One Out – One In
- Have You Considered a Capsule Wardrobe?
- Applying Minimalism to Email and Social Media
- Purge Regularly to Keep “Stuff” From Sneaking Back into Your Life
- Let’s Review 30 Tips on Exploring Minimalism
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about becoming a minimalist.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on minimalism. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Embracing a Simpler Lifestyle – On Becoming a Minimalist (6,301 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is Minimalism
- Minimizing and Simplifying at Home
- Minimizing and Simplifying at Work and in Business
- Evaluation and Modifying Your Simpler Lifestyle to Find Your Happy Place
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Minimalism PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.