[thrive_headline_focus title=”Discovering the Power of the Mind & Body Connection PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Have you given thought to how your mind works in connection with your body? Much of the body seems to run on autopilot. You don’t think about making sure your heart beats, your lungs inflate, and that you exhale every time those lungs fill up. You never think about regenerating your cells or making sure your gut digests the food you eat. Nope, most functions of your body seem independent of your mind.
The body does many things on its own, but it does rely on the mind to lead the way. Your mind makes a lot of the decisions that directly affect the efficiency, health, and appearance of the body. The body may be responsible for using food for fuel, but the mind decides what food goes into the body.
Our 30 Days of the mind and body connection will help your readers discover the power of the mind and body working in sync with one another.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to discover the power of the mind and body connection.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Discovering the Power of the Mind and Body Connection PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Your Mind and Body Are Designed to Be In Sync
- In a World of Influencers, Your Mind is the Biggest One!
- Could Your Mind Be Making You Sick?
- What You Don’t Know Could Be Hurting You
- Do Your Outsides Match Your Insides?
- The Blame Games Disrupts Your Mind and Body Connection
- Avoidance Leads to a Mind and Body Disconnection
- Mindful Eating – A Perfect Way to Engage the Mind and Body
- 3 Powerful Steps to Reconnect Your Mind and Body
- Healthy Boundaries Create Healthy Minds & Bodies
- Pro-Tips to Improve Your Inner Dialogue
- Journaling Jump-Starts the Mind & Body Connection
- 3 People to Avoid While You Focus on Yourself
- Face Your Fears and Solve Your Problems!
- 3 Traps That Stop Synchronicity Between the Mind and Body
- Use a Staycation to Connect Your Mind and Body
- Tips That Stop the Blame Game
- Why Self-Care is More Than a Buzzword
- Discover Your Style and Express Yourself
- Creating a Self-Care Tool Kit
- Encourage Your Family to Keep Their Minds and Bodies Connected
- Making Your Bed – Habits That Connect the Mind and Body
- Forgiveness Paves the Way for a Healthy Mind and Body
- Foods That Improve Your Mind and Body Connection
- Home Decor Influences Your Mind and Body Connection
- Clear Your Mind and Move Your Body for Your Best Health
- Meditation Tips for a Sound Mind and Body
- Apps That Help Calm Your Mind
- Inspire Others Through Your Example
- Wrapping Up and Where Do We Go from Here?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about the mind and body connection.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Discovering the Power of the Mind and Body Connection
will teach your readers about:
- Evaluating Your Mind and Body Connection – Do Your Outsides Reflect Your Insides?
- Considering Mind and Body Disconnections – Why Your Outsides Don’t Reflect Your Insides
- Healing Your Mind and Body Connection – Closing the Gap and Reconnecting Your Mind and Body
- Give Yourself and Others Grace as You Reconnect Your Mind and Body
- & More…
A workbook/journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about the Mind and Body Connection PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.