Using Micro Habits to Change Your Life
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Everyone has habits, both good and bad. Habits are anything we repeat time and time again. They are automatic behaviors that become so ingrained we aren’t always aware of them. Habits are generally a reflection of how we think and operate. We aren’t always aware of why we develop some habits, while other habits we make consciously in an effort to start or stop doing something. We may make the decision to take a daily walk to start a healthy habit or decide to give up table salt to banish an unhealthy habit. Starting and/or stopping behaviors can help improve our lives.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers understand the power of micro habits in making big changes in their lives.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start making small changes that will add up to better, healthier behaviors.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Micro Habits – Tiny Things That Lead to Big Change PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs 0f Articles and 3 10-Pack Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) and 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total). Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Micro Habits: Understanding How Small Things Make a BIG Impact
- What Are Micro Habits and How Do They Make a Difference?
- Our Lives Reflect Our Habits- The Effects of Accumulation
- 3 Reasons Habits Are More Important Than Goals
- Why 70% Of Attempts to Change Fail and What You Can Do About it
- Subconscious Thoughts That Hijack Change
- Are You Ready for Change? Here’s How You’ll Know!
- Use Dr. Phil’s Readiness for Change Scale to Your Advantage
- Build Better Micro Habits by Changing Your Environment
- Shoot for Sustainable Micro Habits- Less is Always more!
- Stop Trying to Change Too Much Too Soon
10-Pack #2: Micro Habits and Health: Small Tweaks that Boost Your Health and Wellness
- Micro Habits and Health: Small Shifts Are All You Need
- Micro Habits Can Fight Illnesses and Disease
- 3 Micro Habits That Add Years to Your Life
- Micro Habits That Boost Your Immunities
- Top Tips to Create Micro Habits for Your Mental Health
- Journaling- A Micro Habit That Can Change Your Life
- Dos and Don’ts for Creating Health-Centered Micro Habits
- Age-Defying Micro Habits That Stop the Clock
- Good-for-You Micro Habits That Feel Like an Indulgence
- One Day at a Time- Change Doesn’t Happen Overnight
10-Pack #3: Micro Habits and Lifestyle: Laser-Focused Habits Build Better Lives
- You Deserve the Life of Your Dreams!
- Micro Habits Can Radically Change Your Quality of Life
- Make Your Bed– A Micro Habit That Sets the Proper Tone for the Day
- Disorganized? Try These Micro Habits to Get Things in Order
- Increase Your Self-Esteem by Adopting Meaningful Micro Habits
- Don’t Be Late Again! Tips to Improve Your Time Management
- Strengthen Relationships One Small Habit at a Time
- Steps that Turn Difficult Chores into Micro Habits
- Tracking Your Progress Boosts Encouragement and Success
- Bust Bad Lifestyle Habits by Replacing them with Good Micro Habits
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about integrating micro habits into your life to make big and lasting changes.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Big Things Come in Little Packages Using Micro Habits to Change Your Life (8,810 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Micro Habits: Doing Tiny Things Can Deliver BIG Results
- Micro Habits: The Focus on Sustainability
- Keeping Track of Micro Habits Boosts Sustainability
- Micro Habits and Health: Small Steps Towards a Healthy Life
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Micro Habits for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!