[thrive_headline_focus title=”List Building Strategies PLR Bundle” orientation=”left”]
A Short Report, 10 Auto-Responder Email, 10 PLR Articles plus 10 Social Media Posts & Checklist for “List Building Strategies”
Are you looking for quality business content to add to your blog or website? Is your audience looking for more info on email marketing and list building?
Are they interested in easy to implement strategies and ideas that will help them grow their lists faster and profit from engaged readers?
Then this PLR Bundle is for you. It includes everything you need to educate your audience about effective list building strategies and crafting a follow up email series for new subscribers.
Build your list with the included short report, post the articles to your blog, then load the emails to your autoresponder service to continually drive traffic to them. There are even social media posts ready to help you promote your content Use the included checklist as an added bonus for your readers.
Your List Building Strategies PLR Bundle Includes:
Short Report (3,436 words)
The “How To Craft An Email Campaign For Your New Readers ” report will show your readers how to craft a series of targeted follow up messages to send to their subscribers right after they sign up for the list.
- Plotting And Planning – What Are Your Goals?
- The Welcome Email and Thank You Page
- Write Them Quick and Keep It Easy
- Load The Emails To Your Autoresponder
- Track The Results and Listen To Feedback
- Tweak and Plan Your Next Batch Of Emails
Use this as an opt-in offer or turn it into a low cost product.
10 Auto-Responder emails
Keep your readers engaged using email auto-responders. These emails have been created to correspond with the articles in this pack to help you easily create an online course, post series with follow-up emails or anything else that you can think of to keep your readers engaged.
- Let's Talk About List Building
- 3 Popular A/R Services Reviewed
- Are You Using The Different Ways to Reach Your List To Their Full Advantage?
- Turning Blog Readers Into Email Subscribers
- Meet Your Readers In Places They’re Already Hanging Out In
- Build A Highly Targeted List And Get Paid To Do It
- Leverage Your Affiliates For List Building
- Grow Your List Exponentially With This One Little Tip
- This Still Works Like A Charm (Email Freebies)
- Improving Conversion Will Help You Grow Your List
You get the full email text, ready to edit, or just add your personal closing and add them to your autoresponder. To keep things fresh, we even include 5 different subject line ideas. Filling up your auto-responder has never been easier.
Use these articles as stand alone posts, a series on List Building, an online course or add them to your membership area.
- Why You Need A List (408 words)
- Autoresponder Providers Compared (505 words)
- Different Ways To Send Email – Autoresponders, Broadcast, Blog Broadcast (454 words)
- 3 Ways To Get Subscribers From Your Blog (463 words)
- Building Your List With Social Media (464 words)
- Building Your List With eBooks and Kindle Books (444 words)
- Using Affiliates To Grow Your List (481 words)
- Expand Your Reach By Leveraging Your Existing Subscribers (449 words)
- Grow Your List Faster With An Ethical Bribe (488 Words)
- Test Your Opt-in Forms For Better Conversions (495 words)
10 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
This checklist will help your audience make sure they're not missing any steps. Use it as a bonus, in a course or upload it to your membership site. It's the perfect addition to the short report.
If you want to help your readers grow their list and build and engaging and profitable relationship with their subscribers, you can get this incredibly value-packed bundle for only $27. That’s way less than you’d pay a quality ghostwriter to write just one article for you.
That's a total of 1 short report, 10 email messages, 10 articles (400+ words each) and a handy-dandy checklist for just $27. Give your readers the content they are looking for!