Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Personal and professional growth is one of the top goals most people have. Reaching your goals and objectives can be hard, even with the best of intentions and hard work. Any number of things can cause setbacks and failures. Sometimes it seems like they happen for no apparent reason at all, however. Has this ever occurred to you? Everyone has limiting beliefs. It’s a natural and normal part of being human. If you take the time to identify and overcome your limiting beliefs, you will experience growth and fulfillment you’ve never even imagined. It’s a lot of work, but it’s certainly worth it.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers understand the power of overcoming limiting beliefs to make big changes in their lives.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to overcome their limiting beliefs and strive for more in their lives.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Overcoming Limiting Beliefs PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Are Your Limiting Beliefs Holding You Back?
- What is a Limiting Belief?
- Growth Mindset versus Fixed Mindset
- Overcoming Your Limiting Beliefs
- Types of Limiting Beliefs
- Could Limiting Beliefs About Money Be Keeping You Broke?
- Characteristics of a Growth Mindset
- Cultivating a Growth Mindset
- Are You Sabotaging Yourself Because of Your Limiting Beliefs?
- Reframing Limiting Beliefs
- Limiting Beliefs Might Be Keeping You Stuck
- 5 Examples of Limiting Beliefs
- 5 More Examples of Limiting Beliefs
- How Affirmations Can Help Reduce Your Limiting Beliefs
- Are Limiting Beliefs Harming Your Relationships?
- Replace Limiting Beliefs with Empowering Beliefs
- Characteristics of a Fixed Mindset
- Consequences of Limiting Beliefs
- 25 Affirmations for a Growth Mindset
- Limiting Beliefs Start in Childhood
- The Power of Belief
- Rituals to Help Shatter Limiting Beliefs
- How to Build Self-Confidence
- How Limiting Beliefs Give You False Benefits
- Meditation Can Help Overcome Limiting Beliefs
- Learning to Love Yourself
- 5 Ways to Build Your Self-Esteem
- How Self-Care Helps You Overcome Limiting Beliefs
- 10 Tips for Changing Your Mindset
- Fix Your Limiting Beliefs to Fix Your Life
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about overcoming limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Overcoming Limiting Beliefs (6,259 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What are Limiting Beliefs?
- Types of Limiting Beliefs
- The Origins of Limiting Beliefs
- Identifying Your Limiting Beliefs
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Overcoming Limiting Beliefs for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!