Dealing with Life Changes PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Change is an inevitable part of life. Clinging to what is will not prevent or equip you to manage what will be. Diligence can affect change, but it will not prevent it from happening. If you resist change, that’s scary news. If you love change, it’s part of the thrill.
Change is going to happen. Some of it you’ll choose with intention and some of it you’ll react to out of necessity. Either way, you can embrace change as part of life and be ready when it comes.
Our 30 Days of Dealing with Life Changes is designed to explore change with your readers and get them looking at change in a whole new way.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to embrace change.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Dealing with Life Changes PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome – Let’s Talk About Change!
- Is Change Your Friend?
- Types of Change Everyone Faces
- 4 Stages of Readiness for Change Scale
- FEAR is a Liar: Change Doesn’t Have to Be Scary
- Setting Kids Up for Success: Tips for Helping Kids Love Change
- Asking Questions Makes Change Easier
- Divorce: A Change That Changes Families
- The More You Change, The More You LOVE it!
- Starting Over When Change Wasn’t Your Idea
- Supporting Loved Ones While They Manage Change
- Downsizing – The Awesome Power of Letting Go
- Change = Choices and That’s a Good Thing!
- Blending Families: Helping Kids Cope with a New Life
- Switch Up Your Style! A Fun Way to Make Change
- Empty Nest: What’s Next for Your Family Dynamic?
- 3 Character Traits of Folks Who Love Change
- The Power of Positive Change
- Prepare for Change Ahead of Time
- 3 Tips to Roll with the Punches
- Helping Aging Parents Cope with Getting Older
- Make Change Part of Your Family’s Culture
- Help Your Teen Get Ready for Adulthood
- What to Do When There’s Too Much Change
- Letting Go When You Can’t Keep Change from Happening
- Is Your Restlessness a Sign You Need Change?
- Change Can Be Hard – Which is a Very Good Thing!
- Make Your Mess a Message: Ways People Use Change
- Hacks That Make Change Less Disruptive
- Let’s Recap and See Where to Go from Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about embracing the inevitable life changes.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on dealing with life changes. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Stop Resisting Change: Embrace the Possibilities (6,157 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What Factors Influence Change
- Getting Ready for Change
- Two Types of Change
- Shifting Your Mindset About Change
- & More…
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Dealing with Life Changes PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.