Leverage Your Competition
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Many online business owners mistakenly think they can skip steps when they are building a business. The main reason is mindset. If you view your business as a gap measure instead of a viable business, you may not spend the time necessary to research your idea, which includes thorough research into your competition before starting, believing you’re not going to make much money anyway. Why bother with all that?
The truth is an online business is a very viable way to run a business. You may earn pocket money for the weekend, or you may make millions. It’s all in how you look at it and how you set it up. You truly can build a multiple six-figure business online, but only if you take it seriously and put in the work needed.
Our 30 Days of leveraging your competition will teach your readers what they can learn from studying their competition that could be essential for their success.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to study their competition.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Leveraging Your Competition to Grow Your Online Business
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- The Importance of Studying Your Competition
- 9 Reasons to Study Your Competition
- Prove Your Concept by Studying Your Competitors
- Can Competitor’s Work Together for Good?
- What to Learn about Your Competition’s Audience to Grow Your Business
- 3 Ways It Pays to Work with Your Competition
- Why Collaboration is Better Than Competition
- 7 Things to Learn Following Your Competition on Social Media
- 10 Things to Learn Subscribing to Your Competition’s Email
- The Benefits of Forming Joint Ventures with Your Competitors
- 11 Joint Venture Ideas to Grow Your Business
- The Advantages and Disadvantages to Forming JVs
- 10 Advantages of Joint Ventures
- Working Together: Get More from Your Content
- Ask Your Competitors If You Can Buy Rights to Their Content
- How to Set Up a Joint Venture with Your Competition
- How to Get Promoted on Your Competition’s Marketing Channels
- Leverage Your Competition Start an Affiliate Program
- Leverage Your Competition: Co-Host an Event
- How to Use Your Competition’s Events to Promote Yourself Ethically
- Why You Need to Share Overflow with Your Competition
- How to Form an Outsourcing Agreement with Your Competition
- 8 Ways Competition Improves Your Business
- How to Start a Wholesale Relationship with Your Competition and Vice Versa
- When to Share Your Competitor’s Information to Advantage Your Business
- How to Interview Competitors to Boost Your Reputation and Theirs
- 14 Ways to Work with Your Competition
- 10 Reasons Following Your Competition on Social Media Helps Your Business Succeed
- Start a New Customer-Focused Community with Your Competition
- Becoming an Industry Leader by Offering Training to Your Competition
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about leveraging competition.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: 7 Ways to Leverage Your Competition to Grow Your Online Business (6,035 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Study Your Competition
- Study Your Competition's Audience
- Form Joint Ventures with Your Competitors
- Private Label Your and Their Content
- Promote Each Other
- Share Overflow and Work Together
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers leverage their competition. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive 3 bonus checklists to provide your audience:
- Sample JV Agreement Checklist
- SWOT Analysis Checklist
- Affiliate Program Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and 3 bonus checklists.