Live a Less Stressful Life PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Stress has a larger impact on our health than most people realize. It not only harms our health in the short term, but it can contribute to the development of major illnesses and even kill us. It is directly linked to the top six causes of death in America, including heart attacks, suicide, and even cancer.
Stress can also destroy our mental health. It’s been shown to cause anxiety and depression directly. In addition, stress can cause panic attacks, trouble concentrating, problems sleeping, irritability, and nightmares. It can also contribute to the development of more severe mental illnesses.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers learn how to live a less stressful life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to live a less stressful life.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Live a Less Stressful Life PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- How Stress Can Destroy Your Health
- Four Destress Tips for the Workplace
- The Easy Self-Care Plan for Less Stress
- Five Bad Habits Causing You Stress
- Three Steps to Using Positive Self-Talk to Reduce Stress
- Six Quick Stress Reducers
- Eight Tools to Utilize for Relaxation
- Get Moving to Kick Stress
- Why Diet is a Key Stimulant of Stress
- Fun Self-Care Activities to Unwind and Destress
- Four Ways to Use Nature to Decrease Stress
- Essential Nutrients for Less Stress
- Reduce Stress with Meditation and Breath Techniques
- Cure Stress with Quality Sleep
- Three Ways Animals Can Help with Stress
- Four Foods That Can Cause Anxiety
- How Stress Harms Your Heart
- Why You Should Be Alone More Often
- Six Realistic Steps to Reducing Financial Stress
- The Three Steps to Stress Management
- Five Strategies to Coping with Stressful Situations
- The Common Causes of Stress and How to Avoid Them
- Biofeedback and Stress Relief
- Five Tips for Creating a Stress-Free Home
- Get Organized to Manage Stress
- The Benefits of CBD on Stress and Anxiety
- Four Tea Remedies for Less Stress
- Five Foods to Eat to Reduce Anxiety
- Cut Stress with Minimalism and Simplicity
- Reduce Stress with These Automation Tips and Tricks
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about reducing stress in your life.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Ten Habits to Adopt to Live a Less Stressful Life (7,938 words)
will teach your readers about:
- The Seven Areas of Life to Actively Develop and Create Habits Around
- Reasons To Avoid Living a Stressful Life
- Ten Habits to Adopt to Live a Happier and More Stress-free Life
- & More…
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Stress Reduction Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.